noisy hatchback

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jesse

noisy hatchback

Post by Jesse »

I have a lot of noise coming from the hatchback, like it is not fully closed. Does anyone know how to adjust this out or does anyone have the rubber trim?
Justin Evans

Re: noisy hatchback

Post by Justin Evans »

I've had the same problem for a while now, I just read a thread about a quick fix but haven't tried it yet so can't advise you as to wether it works!<P><A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 1&t=000612" TARGET=_blank>Topic: Creaking trim </A><P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I had this problem and don't worry in 5 minutes it will be gone, (If you have some electrical tape) Take about 6 inches of black tape and wrap it around the U shaped latch on your hatch, and all will be well. I know the sound seems like its coming from all over the place but nearly everytime this little bit of tape is all it takes. <BR>Good Luck<BR>JG<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> :( BTW This is a General Mazda MX-3 forum post and your probably gonna get moved, but I hope this helps you and I hope it works cause I need to try it. That noise is driving me crazy!!! :mad:
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”