How many people interested in parts from 92 GS?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Alt-Tab

How many people interested in parts from 92 GS?

Post by Alt-Tab »

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth my time and effort to part out my 1992 GS Blaze Red. I need to know if there is a demand for parts in the US/Canada. I'd rather not ship overseas. It will cost me a bit to buy the car back from insurance (don't know how much yet) and it will cost a bit to have it towed back to my home town.<P>Please let me know if you'd be interested in any parts, so I can decide what to do.<P>Just a yes/no would be fine, I'm not keeping track of who wants what.<P>Pictures at <A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab" TARGET=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab</A> in the files or photos section (second wreck)
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
The_Great_Tonge

Re: How many people interested in parts from 92 GS?

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Yes!
Redline

Post by Redline »

Yes.
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

YES! :roll:
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
liquidleo

Post by liquidleo »

Yes
liquidleo /93 GS Red
Hydrohass

Post by Hydrohass »

Yes
Hydrohass<BR>aka CrAz031
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

taylor, is your passenger fender in perfect shape? Im buying me a GS and it needs a fender.<P>Barry
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Actually, that fender got replaced from my first wreck. I'm pretty sure it's in good shape, but I won't know for sure until probably this weekend, when I can get a real good look at things, and make some notes. I'll be towing the car home on Thursday night (no school Friday).<P>You can check these pictures out, though.<BR><A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab/f ... deview.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab/f ... g</A><P><A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab/f ... tangle.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab/f ... gle.jpg</A> <P>We had an offer on the car yesterday from insurance, but my Dad and I refuse to take it. Dad's going to call back and see what he can do. I told him I want to KEEP THE CAR if at all possible.<P>Also, I'll have to get back to you on a price, also.<p>[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: Alt-Tab ]
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
fender bent

Post by fender bent »

yes completely there are a lot of parts im interested in buying from you.
92 1.8L V-6 red baby rocket
cmx3d

Post by cmx3d »

yes-cmx3d@aol.com-please email so i can tell you what i need
rece

Post by rece »

hey Alt-Tab i need a whole s--- load of stuff mainly small things but its about 100 in your pocket if not more<P>e-mail me if you want some extra cash<BR>rece444@hotmail.com<P>it would be greatly appreciated<BR>jesse
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Email ME if you're interested.<P>Parts will be sold on a first come, first serve basis, or to the highest bidder, depending on the situation.<P>I'm still not sure the insurance company will even let me keep the car yet. If they do, it will be towed home Thursday and I will only be able to pull parts on weekends or holidays when I go home from college.<P>Parts already reserved:<BR><I>Passenger front fender<BR>Headlight<BR>Front emblem<BR>Rear interior C-pillars<BR>Possibly the taillights</I><P>I don't want to ship overseas, since I have never had the experience doing so, and don't want to risk problems. If you're willing to take the risk, email me and ask me first.<P><B>TBrowning7@hotmail.com</B>
Rich MX3

Post by Rich MX3 »

hey Taylor. Save those fuel filler and rear hatch levers for me (you emailed me before). I need the whole lever and check to see if it is rusted, I don't want a rusted one, mine are rusted. :)
Richard Y.<BR>'94 Black GS<BR>Stock V6, minor mods
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Car has been totalled. I'm not too happy about it right now. Sorry to anybody who wanted any parts.<P>Insurance Co is sending someone out to pick it up on Friday.<p>[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: Alt-Tab ]
VIZORGUY

Post by VIZORGUY »

HEY IF THE INTAKE IS IT TO BAD ILL BY IT.
ALEX ESTRADA<BR>92'GS BLAZE RED

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”