wanted mx3 v6 any year

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
c_n_brown

wanted mx3 v6 any year

Post by c_n_brown »

im looking for any year mx3 to sup up. I live in GUelph Ontario and drive a lowered mazda truck that im trying to sell to buy a car. Those cars are really hard to find for sale in my city. I want a maunal one and all i can find are automatics.
locutus79

Re: wanted mx3 v6 any year

Post by locutus79 »

I'm trying to sell my 92 GS if you're still interested. It's lowered, has exhaust, and premium sound system. Will be in Ontario, London area, around the middle of Dec.Asking around $3750 US. If your interested email me. locutus79@aol.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by c_n_brown:<BR><STRONG>im looking for any year mx3 to sup up. I live in GUelph Ontario and drive a lowered mazda truck that im trying to sell to buy a car. Those cars are really hard to find for sale in my city. I want a maunal one and all i can find are automatics.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hey why dont u go to copart.com and bid on some? u can get even limited edition...
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

couple of months ago COPART AUCTION had a real nice mx-3, it had a body kit, exhaust, was lowered, and it went for around $1000, because dealers try to stay away from hooked up cars. And it was couple of weeks after I got my mx3 for 3times more money, I was so pissed off.<BR>go to copart.com, and check out your local auction listings...
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”