MX-3 GS Wanted!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MX-3 Please

MX-3 GS Wanted!!!!!!

Post by MX-3 Please »

Here's the story, I'm looking for an MX-3 GS for my first car. The car has to be a GS and has to have a sunroof. It also has to have under 100,000 miles (like 80,000 prefered). Any year is fine but a 94 is highly prefered cause they don't have those automatic seatbelts. Automatic or manual transmition doesn't matter. I would definately love brilliant black but other colors might be ok. I live in Jersey so only if you live within 100 miles, ok? I am willing to pay any price within reason as long as the car is in good condition. E-mail me at sdp@hot-shot.com if you can help me out on my search. If the price is right I may concider giving up the sunroof.
Cage

Re: MX-3 GS Wanted!!!!!!

Post by Cage »

wasn't 93 the last year of the V6 GS?
red67wagon

Post by red67wagon »

no ive got a 94 GS V6<P>man i live in canada and i had a b---- of a time finding a car with my specifications that i wanted, but i found it and i love it, even though it took like over 2 months of searching. My search criteria was really narrow though, i wanted a 94 GS with a V6, 5spd, sunroof, and not green or red, and i finally found a white one with only 75000 km on it. so keep lookin and youll find it even if it takes a while
DVH

Post by DVH »

they have always made a gs for mazda mx-3 from 92 to 96.....its the v6 :roll:
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

mx3compound

Post by mx3compound »

I posted about my 1994 GS a couple of days ago. It has 74K miles and a sunroof :) I am flexible on the price email me with any questions you have, car is in PA. <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/four69k" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/four69k</A>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”