game cube

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

game cube

Post by mitmaks »

anyone know if I can hook it up to net so my bro can play on internet?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

Nintendo doesn't really have an online plan like Xbox Live or even Sony's half-assed version, and there's only a few games that support playing via the Net anyway.

If you're technically smart, you can make it connect to other gamers across the net and have it think it's a system link (LAN) setup...but that's still kind of limited.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Chronicle-Rod wrote:Nintendo doesn't really have an online plan like Xbox Live or even Sony's half-assed version, and there's only a few games that support playing via the Net anyway.

If you're technically smart, you can make it connect to other gamers across the net and have it think it's a system link (LAN) setup...but that's still kind of limited.
Espically since you have to buy that little $40 dollar adapter for the Gamecube to play online

people on the forums at videogames.com know about what you are looking for if you did get your question answered.
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

so with adapter I can play online, and i have to pay monthly fees?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

mitmaks wrote:so with adapter I can play online, and i have to pay monthly fees?
There is only 1 online game for it which is Phantasy Star Online. You have to pay $9 a month
Other games are not online playable
Some however, have a thing called system link and with that, you can buy the $40 dollar adapter (Gamecube modem), down this program on the internet and play system link games online
It sound promising but it really isnt
It takes 10 times longer looking for a game on that espically since not many play it

You can find more help from the forums at videogames.com
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

thanks for help, I played MOHA on PC and that was lots of fun I guess Ill stick with PC for online play
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

You should try Call of Duty, Mitmaks.. if you liked MOHA.. you will love Call of Duty and its expansion United Offensive.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “Off-Topic”