ps3 video & specs

Off-Topic Discussions
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

"the deal didnt run out on rockstar. Microsoft had to pay sony. But microsoft didnt tell you that so you thought the contract ran out. "

Good lord - there's no point talking about it with you if you can't understand the basics. Enjoy your "games".
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Xbox 360 is just going to own the PS3
Think about it
Microsoft is going to make it easier to make games on it espically how they are making the GPU more powerful than the PS3
Microsoft has proven that they can work out deals with 3rd party developers. Infact, look how they are now going to work with SqaureSoft
Right now, the Xbox 360 has a more powerful lineup of games. Halo 3, PGR 3, Top Spin 2, Fable 2, Perfect Dark Zero, Final Fantasy, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Ghost Recon. All PS3 has is GT5, Final Fantasy and a new GTA game. The Metal Gear Solid games have lost alot of hype. Infact, the talk of stealth games is now all about Slinter Cell. People used to be crazy for Metal Gear, but lets face it, the series is dying quick
I find it pretty stupid to compare graphics already. Remeber, the systems still got a long time to come out and we have not seen what they can fully do. I will say though, if the PS3 is more advance in graphics, its not going to be by alot. I heard somewhere they both got the same RAM. I also heard something about Xbox 360 having 612MB Video while PS3 only has 328 (dont remember the exact numbers).

Xbox 360>PS3

By the way, have you guys seen those crappy PS3 controls
Atleast you wont have problems playing FPS games on the Xbox 360 controls. 8)
One more thing, Microsoft and Sony have already signed the contracts with the companies that are going to make the hardware for them. No turning back now. So no, Sony cant make any changes to their hardware nether can MS.
And where in the world did you hear the Rockstar and SOny contract didnt end? Source?

Have a good day :lol:
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

4th xbox live (got to pay for it) come one i bought the game & system..why do i have to pay for access & if ihad to pay fo access make it a web appliance

I am pretty sure your going to have to pay for PS3 as well to go online
If you dont, and Sony does the same thing with the PS2 online service, well, all I got to say its going to be crappy.
Remember cheaters on Socom? Remember cheaters on Halo 2 but then Microsoft was able to release a patch and update the servers? Think about it
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Chronicle-Rod

Post by Chronicle-Rod »

You don't have to pay for Xbox Live on the 360, by the way. Everyone with broadband will have the silver package for free - lets you use the marketplace, download add-ons and patches, play MMORPGs (their fee is separate) and - on certain weekends only - play games online versus other players.

If you want to play online whenever you want, you have to get the Xbox Live Gold package - it also has teleconferences, video chat and other things.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

the whole thing is PAY.........im not paying for online gaming............i'm sorry
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Wilhelm_Fink

Post by Wilhelm_Fink »

Has anyone seen the 'Ghost Recon 3' trailer for the XBOX 360?? Its the only video so far from any next gen console that has impressed me, its "actual in-game footage", unlike most of the E3 demos that just show computer generated FMV sequences.

Return to “Off-Topic”