honda hatchback wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
morock

honda hatchback wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!

Post by morock »

Hi!,<BR>I live in Montreal and I've been trying to find an 88'to 92'automatic honda civic hatchback. I'm looking for something with less than 150000 km's, and I'm looking to spend up to 2500$ cdn. Not to knock mx-3's, if I could afford to get one, I would! If anyone has ANY suggestions or offers contact me at morock@hotmail.com or call me (514)886-5788.<BR>thanx,<BR>Matt morock@hotmail.com
Matt Warsh
Coolzombi

Re: honda hatchback wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!help!!!!!!

Post by Coolzombi »

why do you shearch to buy a honda in a site for mazda mx3 ??????????????????????????
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

And Why the hell you wanna buy that crappy honda s---?
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
reSa

Post by reSa »

hey...honda's are perfectly good cars!! hell mx-3s are the only car i would even consider buying from mazda. at least honda has made more than one nice, decently priced, reliable car. <P>morock you should check and see if one of your more popular newspapers has an online classified section. i live in honolulu and our newspaper has a classified section online that goes into national newspaper sections too. if you wanna check it out (since it's not only for hawaii and you might find something close by to you) i would highly recommend it. you'll find anything and everything there. go to honoluluadvertiser.com and click on the classified car section at the very top. you can type in exactly what car make you're looking for and your price range and it'll pull up all kinds of s--- for you. goodluck!
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

:roll: :roll: :roll: <BR>...
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
MX-3_EHV6

Post by MX-3_EHV6 »

<A HREF="http://www.autotrader.com" TARGET=_blank>www.autotrader.com</A> is great to thats where i found my car :D
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-3.com:<BR><STRONG><B>Coolzombi,</B><BR>There's nothing wrong with Morock's post, no need to flame him for posting here. Maybe there is a Honda owner who also is interested in MX-3's and they are selling their old Honda Hatchback. Ever thought of that?<P><B>Brainless,</B><BR>No need to call Honda's products names. Honda is just as good as Mazda in some respects. Don't be so narrow minded!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>sorry, seriously :o
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

heh heh i just WAAPOOWWWWWEEEED a 99 civic Si V-tec 1.8, with full dc headers exhaust, dc cold air, and pulleys HEH HEH IM STOKED, i beat him by 4 lenghts :) :), yes it was a 5 speed, and i know the stuff it has on it cause its my friends car he just got
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
SaiDaFrenteMX3

Post by SaiDaFrenteMX3 »

DUDE!!!!!! THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS a 1.8 v-tech HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Xx(DualCam4MX-3)xX
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

I am going to go out on a limb here and agree that this is not the place to be posting if you want to buy a honda. The forum is MAZDA RELATED items for sale/trade. I also think this isn't a real post, and everyone is getting overly excited about it. It's probably just someone trying to get us all rhiled up. So hey. Close the post, huh? My nine cents. :D
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”