A lesson learned!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
neverenuff
Supporting Member

A lesson learned!!!

Post by neverenuff »

A very lucky lesson learned!!!!!

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over four years, and so we decided to get engaged. My parents supported us in every way and my friends were also very encourageing, and as for my girlfriend? She's the love of my life! There was only one thing bothering me, and that was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law is 19 years of age, and wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses all the time. She would regularly bend over when near me and I would regulary get a pleasant view of her thong. She would never do it when anyone else was around. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to pick up some wedding mags my future wife wanted. She was alone when I got there. I went to the bathroom and asked her to put the mags in a box as there was to many to carry by hand.Got out the bathroom and sat down while i waited for her to get them together. She brought out the box and then sat down next to me.She then whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome them. She told me that she wanted to have sex with me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. Then she said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want me to try and turn you out then just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. When I noticed my future father-in-law was standing beside my car. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

"The moral of this story is:"

"Always keep your condoms in your car."
Last edited by neverenuff on May 18th, 2005, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

Haha nice stuff man!
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Re: A lesson learned!!!

Post by Ricksmx3 »

neverenuff wrote:
"The moral of this story is:"

"Always keep your condoms in your car."
My question is were you really going outside to get them? If so then why? If not then wtf is wrong with you? LOL!
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

heard that storey 100+ times...but it would be interesting to see it in real life
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

:2thumbsup: LOVE IT!!!
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

lol ya ive heard that joke before
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Dude.. if that happened to me I would have decked the father.. and if my future wife was aware of that little "Test" the wedding would be off as well.. that would be one messed up family. Funny story.. but if I was mistrusted enough to warrant such a test.. I wouldnt want to be part of that family in any way at all. Just my opinion..

Tunes67
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

dood, I really hope that was a joke! LMAO :lol:
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

LOL I love that story. funny I thought more of you would have heard it but hey this will always be a classic in my book.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

neverenuff wrote:LOL I love that story. funny I thought more of you would have heard it but hey this will always be a classic in my book.
Good stuff. While reading, I detected a certain writing style that made me think it was something from a paperback. Never read it before so when I got to the ending, my suspicions were confirmed.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

That is why I keep mine in my car :werd:
lucky13

Post by lucky13 »

thats kinda funny :P

Return to “Off-Topic”