Speakers and hatch garnish for sale!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mychael101

Speakers and hatch garnish for sale!!!

Post by Mychael101 »

My car got totaled so the speakers are for sale. They are both component sets. and already have the brackets so they install in minutes. The front speakers are Sony Xplod with crossovers and the rears are MTX also with crossovers. These are replacement speakers but sound really good especially the rears since they bounce off the hatch. I put the front tweets in the sail panels of course and it sounded great. The rear tweets went in really close to the rear speakers in the panel that covers the shock tower but to make it look better I moved them right above each seat in the rear on the panel to make it look a little better. The hatch garnish is off the car now so make an offer. Thanks! :D
colin96

Re: Speakers and hatch garnish for sale!!!

Post by colin96 »

hey,<BR>how old are the speakers and what do you want for them, throw me a price. what are the specs?<BR>Colin96<p>[ September 30, 2001: Message edited by: colin96 ]
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

I give ou 15$ for the hatch Garnish! It just a piece of wood.. so!! 15$ for wood. I think is good! <P>my email is propeller19@hotmail.com
rickjasonbryan

Post by rickjasonbryan »

Is the hatch garnish the piece that covers the contents of the hatch and has the elastic strings on it? If it is, what is the condition of it? If it is good, I will give you $25 for it
MX-3_EHV6

Post by MX-3_EHV6 »

Price and condition of speakers? Thanks.
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

The hatch garnish is for people with spoilers that want a GTR wing and don't want to pay 100 bucks for it from the dealership. Mine is $45 plus shipping.
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

I'll let the MTX's go for $80 plus shipping. I had them in my car for maybe 2 months before it got totaled. Note that these also have tweets and crossovers. So its not like your paying for just 2 speakers. The Sony's are gonna be more because there bad-a-- speakers and it sounds so much better having tweets in your sail panels. I'll let the sonys go for $150. I send everything US postal and I send it certified so it has to be signed for as soon as its sent I'll e-mail you the tracking number. I sold other stuff off the car because I don't have a need for it. My alarm went for $50 and I even threw in the door motors. I sold the factory bra for $50 only because you can't find them anywhere especially in great condition. You can e-mail me at Mychael101@webtv.net. Or if your in the DFW area gimme a call at 214-789-8688.
rece

Post by rece »

do you have any interior pannels and pannel snaps also the two inserts just under the e-brake if so please post or e-mail me i am in desperate need of a few things<BR>rece444@hotmail if u have any of the above i would appreciate it <BR>thanx
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

Hi there, sorry to hear about the car. are you able to take exterior parts off the car? i've been looking for left and right door panels on and off for a while now. are the doors damaged? if they are in great shape (no dents, no rusted bottom lip) let me know. <P>PostmanProduction@excite.com :roll: :roll:
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
Mychael101

Post by Mychael101 »

Sorry that guys insurance co already picked up the car.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”