MUST SELL custom MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx32nv2000

MUST SELL custom MX-3 GS

Post by mx32nv2000 »

I have reduced the price on this one of a kind MX-3. All the details can be found on the website....Canadian and American offers accepted.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.members.home.net/brockelliott" TARGET=_blank>www.members.home.net/brockelliott</A> <BR> :cool:
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: MUST SELL custom MX-3 GS

Post by cjthor »

Dare I say it...... Triple post?? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx32nv2000:<BR><STRONG>I have reduced the price on this one of a kind MX-3. All the details can be found on the website....Canadian and American offers accepted.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.members.home.net/brockelliott" TARGET=_blank>www.members.home.net/brockelliott</A> <BR> :cool:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

if no one wants to buy it, i dont see the point why you keep posting repeatedly like someone was interested or something
KiSs My a$s......yEa
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

I wish I could tell both of you off right now...but I respect this board and I would like to keep using it. <P>#1 In case you failed to see, I changed the price, hence the triple post. <P>#2 I have had 3 offers, and all 3 were from this board. Still wonder why I keep posting here? I wouldn't doubt it.<P><BR>Hey maybe when I sell it, I'll buy an RS and put NOS on it! <BR> :roll:
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

i could go ahead and make and offer too and it wouldnt make a difference now would it, how bout you sell it for US $500 haha, the point is theres no need for posting the same thing 6 times, if nobody wants it then nobody wants it plain and simple i wouldnt take it if i wanted one, ever heard of a for sale sign or newspaper ads?? MOST of these people have this car u r tryin to sell
KiSs My a$s......yEa
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

In case you failed to notice, this is the for sale/trade section. If you offered me $500 I bet you would need a loan, and second that would be $500 more than your current car is worth! <P>If you dont like my topics, dont look at them. <P>P.S. If I wanted you to (EDITED!) WATCH IT!<p>[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

I think what they mean is that you can always go back and EDIT your original post to change the price.<P>Either change it in the original message, or just reply to it yourself with the updated price.<P>And if the message is getting lower and lower on the list due to lack of replies, then just reply yourself with the text "ttt" (To The Top), and the message will be bumped to the top.<P>Otherwise, you can see why people may get annoyed when they see so many posts from you about the same topic, over and over again. It's actually better for you if you keep only 1 thread going about this topic. The more replies in a thread, the more 'interesting' it may seem for others browsing the list.
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

Cool, I didn't know about that option. Thanks for the tip...<P>I still don't understand how too many posts on a certain topic can piss people off?? <P>Just don't click on them... that would be my solution...
red67wagon

Post by red67wagon »

hey<BR>i just have a few questions about the car, like why it was repainted and who did the paint, why its got a new engine, why your selling it, and how much were the other offers that you had on it?<BR>thanks.
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

#1 It's a 1992... Mazda paint tends to fade over the years<P>#2 My friend of a friend has a body shop and he hooked me up with a great deal...The paint looks better than a 1996 GS..(Brighter)<P>#3 I bought the car used, and was driving it 2 months after I bought it on the highway, and it just died. Mazda couldn't explain why. They took my car in and installed a used engine (under 50k on it), new clutch, water pump, cat convertor, the works (I have all receipts) Totally cared for by Mazda!<P>#4 Plain and simple...I need a bigger car<P>#5 My previous offer was $11,000...At that price most people offered $9000, so I decided to lower my price.<P>any other questions drop me an e-mail (found at the bottom of my website)<P>Thanks,
NeedNewCar

Post by NeedNewCar »

i just totaled my 'maro cause of some minivan <:|. since u already got some replies im sure mine wont be much use at all, but i am willing to give 4k for it. all insurance cash from my old car.
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

and this is what u call custom??? damn i wonder what u would call a plain car hahaha...
KiSs My a$s......yEa
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

and what makes this car special from the rest? does it make money? uses water instead of gas? what is it? yea i can sense u put alot of money and effort into this car *yeah right* in that shape you can get about US $5k for it,
KiSs My a$s......yEa
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

o all this time i thought u were a gerl, damn oops i looked in ur profile on accident, my bad dude
KiSs My a$s......yEa
mx32nv2000

Post by mx32nv2000 »

what makes this car special??? you really are an idiot! Don't post anymore replies on here...Remember, you don't like my posts...<P>Hint: DONT LOOK AT THEM!<P>lets see some pics of your amazing ride <BR>"mx-3 Gs-x"??? is that kinda like the dumb civic drivers that call their rides type R's.<P>gerl? my bad dude? <P>"i looked in ur profile on accident"<P>What are you on drugs? Dont hurt yourself typing these replies... <P> :roll:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”