tires and rims for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
genghis65

tires and rims for sale

Post by genghis65 »

I recently sold my mx, and the new owner wasn't prepared to pay extra for the rims. Seeing as they do not fit my new car (mx-6 V6) i need to sell them so i can pay for some mods. <P>They are a set of 4 Konig 16" and the tires are 205/10/15 ( i think). The tires are nearly new although one of them has a different tread than the others due to a nasty blow out and me being broke when i had to buy the new tire. The rims are in good condition but do have some slight chips from kerb checks etc. Those who live in Houston know how driving is down there.<P>Anyways, right now i'm open to any offers seeing as i'm pretty broke. If u need pics just e-mail me at genghis65 @ hotmail.com or reply online. I would prefer an e-mail.<P>Make me an offer i can't refuse. I will ship if necessary. Oh and "hi" to all the H-town mx-ers from that meet back in the day.<P>Christian
Chris <BR>95 Black 1.6 DOHC
Deano96GS

Re: tires and rims for sale

Post by Deano96GS »

Some pix would help maybe<BR>?<BR>Thanks
Deano, 1996 Black GS<BR>http://members.shaw.ca/mx-three
white fish

Post by white fish »

that size no ;)<P>maybe 205/50/16
colin96

Post by colin96 »

hey,<BR>i'm interested in the rims.<BR>e-mail me a pic and a price<BR>c_enman@hotmail.com<BR>thanks,
genghis65

Post by genghis65 »

Hi<P>Okay, sorry about the first post. I still can't remeber what style Konigs they are but, they are 16" with 205/40R/16 tires on. My bad for that first one. The tires have a way to go yet, the tread is really thick and the rims only have some slight chipping on.<P>I haven't got a digital camera right now, but there is a picture of my car with the rims on, up at a yahoo site. If this adress does not work, e-mail me. I am going to try and e-mail every1 that replied anyway.<BR> <A HREF="http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sas_12/lst?.dir=/mx3&.view=t" TARGET=_blank>http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sas_12/lst?. ... .view=t</A> <P>At the moment i am only looking for around $300, a bargain i'm sure you'll agree.<P>Oh, and i would prefer to sell to someone in the Dallas/Houston area, but i can ship if necessary. Hope the pics work!<P>Christian
Chris <BR>95 Black 1.6 DOHC
Esper

Post by Esper »

I've never seen Konigs that look like that, but those are tight rims. I'm interested, and i'd pay $300 plus shipping, but first i want to know how much tread you have left, and what brand tires they are. Thanks! :D
Dude.
kingofslackerz

Post by kingofslackerz »

I'm interested also......they look tight<P>kingofslackerz@msn.com<p>[ September 26, 2001: Message edited by: kingofslackerz ]
95 White MX-3<BR>Brian<BR>No Mods, too Poor
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

wow, those are nice! if possible i'd like to meet up and see them.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

sorry, i've gotta back out. stupid parents, won't let me spend my money on my car...
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”