Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

Rate This Member Here

100%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 14

TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

Cory is super coo. I can't wait for him and I to get this whole strut bar idea worked out.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Got my rear struts today THANX we did a trade for some sideskirts io gave them, hope they arrive sopon and hope you enjoy and thanks.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

woot got my front motor mount today!! thanks !!! :D
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

got my interior trunk panel today. As usual Cory was easy to deal with and shipped promptly. Sadly the panel he sent had the exact same damage as mine did, so i'm still in a bit of a jam. Not pissed at all, though. With a little glue and some patience I should be able to make one good panel outta the 2. Cory rocks A-1 Seller!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Absath

Post by Absath »

I sold him a pair of Z3 Fenders. He sent the payment right when he said he would, and was a pleasure to do business with.

-Tim
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

cory is one bad azz person!!! can I say azz? anywho he is so cool. He traded me NICE engine mounts for my de ecu and vaf which i wont use.. and woah for reals. That guy has never let me down. Thanx cory I REALLY appreciate it!!
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Thanks I got my k8 vaf today I really needed it! thanks for helping a friend in need :D

-hec
-hec

cb mx3

Post by cb mx3 »

Got my front lip today. Thank You. He was awesome to deal with. All my questions answered promptly. Thanks Again.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Got mah sunroof today, works well looks nice :D thanks
-hec

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”