Hatch Garnishes...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
nickblaney

Hatch Garnishes...

Post by nickblaney »

Hey guys, im just getting opinions on trunk garnishes. My GS Spoiler rattles quite a bit with my subs that i have in my car, so i was wondering if hatch garnishes are the way to go to reduce the rattle, or are they just as bad? also, I just got a rear hatch spoiler and slim visors from my buddies parts Mx-3 and was wondering if i should paint the slim visors the same as my car or leave them they way they are. I have to paint the rear hatch spoiler because it was painted the same colour as my buddies old mx3. So.... should i paint all those the colour of my car (including the sun roof visor?)?? Gimme some ideas, and thanks! Also, how much do trunk garnishes go for in Canada?
-Nick
1993 V6 GS
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

All the little clips on my hatch garnish broke off due to the bass, causing it to fall off. The spoilers are a bit stronger but they still rattle. If you could find a way to mold in that section of the hatch(like welding a hatch garnish shaped piece of metal in place and doing a bit of fiberglass) That'd be your best bet
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???

Return to “Appearance”