Few pics of my MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Blotto

Few pics of my MX-3

Post by Blotto »

In case you have forgotten what a bone stock MX-3 looks like well here it is! Hopefully won't be like this for long, but either way here it is.
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

looks good like i always say our cars look good in the stock gs form the outside and the engine look clean it is 92 right. And the black always looks sick on our cars wat do u have planned for her.
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

It is actually a '93 but they look the same. Well, I'm kinda broke atm so for now...
  • Clean up the engine bay
  • Paint the rims. The have pitted in brake dust that won't come out.
  • Debating on painting some of the interior. Not sure if I want to now since it will get painted blue.
  • CAI
  • Headers, Remove or punch out the Cat. (no emissions here). Custom made exhaust. (Just because I have free reign at a muffler shop).
  • Body kit, probably a drift kit since it looks to be the only one that wouldn't get busted from the roads around here.
  • Would like to lower it but once again shouldn't because of the roads.
Of course a bunch of other minor stuff that I didn't think of or feel like listing. I got some stuff in the mail yesterday from some information that I sent to some sponsors and they seemed interested since there aren't many other MX-3's around here. So maybe that will help me get some of this stuff done.

I have access to two auto body shops and a professional paint booth along with a mandral bender for the custom exhaust. I have the skill and am willing to do alot of stuff to the car. I have to keep it practical though since this will be my daily driver. Mainly just a matter of saving up the cash.
Macen

Post by Macen »

Nice one! Love the color. :P
Black '93 GS-RL KL-DE
White '95 RX-7 Type R Bathurst
http://macen.nullnet.com
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

HAHA! looks exactly like my car! good project man! gotta love the black :)

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”