Maddest mx3 in the uk!

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

hey Fink.... what size are your wheels ? 16's or 17's ?
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

hey richard aka Wilhelm_Fink, what is the name of your front bumper and does anyone know of a link to a web site that sells it?? think it gives it that tvr look if the mazda badge was removed tho.
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
garfy1981
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by garfy1981 »

is okay tracked it down ebrini frt bumper
2.5 Ze straight neck, blitz intake, mazdaspeed engine mounts, fidenza flywheel, CM II Clutch, KL-36 ecu, Magnecor 8mm Leads, Battery Relocation. Hotshot headers, 2.5 mandrel bent stainless exhaust, hi-flow cat, Speed hut dials, custom coilover set up. Custom willwood big brake conversion.
Wilhelm_Fink

Post by Wilhelm_Fink »

The bumper is from Hong Kong (Topmix int.), also available from USA, but probs best to get it from Germany price wise (http://www.postert.de)

The wheels are 17s for whoever asked that question.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

18's will go on there straight away, providing that u get a 40 100 offset

I got some pictures of my car. Just cant work out how to display em on here!!!

i cant work out how to use my car domain account! lol
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

if you want, you could email them to me.. I can then host them for you, and then PM / email you back with the addresses of the pics

then its a simple case of using the Img button, pasting the link in there = picture on here 8)
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

sorry i dont it twice! im rubbish wiv computers!!! lol

Anyways, thats a quick picture taken on my mates camera fone. I will get him to take some of the front another time.

I bought my 2nd road car on sunday too, so she's now ready to go in and be preped up and coated in a lovely 2 tone paint scheme. Any1 got any ideas on colours. Was thinkin maybe sky blue and silver with a thin black line dividing the 2 colours.

Plenty more to come!!!!!!
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

oh, and the number plate is no longer situated there. It was only stuck there cos i couldny find a canadian sized number plate anyways!!!

The plat is now in the recess with 6 red l.e.d's drilled into the bumper actin as a number plate light!!!

Will get some more pics soon!!!
alibath

Post by alibath »

As far as iam aware i will be your biggest contest mate had my car in 3 mags now. but good luck with your project
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
UK_MX3

Post by UK_MX3 »

however alibath>
you can buy your kit in the uk from several dealers and there is one company that aparantly has it in stock. I know your cars been done quite a while but there's no need to be real bitchy bout it mate! at the end of the day go on pakfifer site and your car looks the same as the one on there minus stickers. There was a car that looked like yours on ebay without any alloys or bonnet and the guy couldn't sell it.

sorry to have to point this out and I know you spent a wad on your car all at once. I'm not knocking it the car looks nice. but whats with all the competition? at the end of the day this should be a community not some little kids arguing over who's car looks best!.

BTW to all the best mx3 in the uk is based down in central london:
the cars spec is:
full kit (unknown i never seen a kit like it before),
flip paint job,
18" chrome wheels,
white leather interior.

So let's not b---- about who's car is best just help each other to make the mx a more well known car in the uk and maybe we can get parts at a reasonable cost and some day it's own community over here!
alibath

Post by alibath »

i wasnt being bitchy all i was saying was as far as i was aware mine was the most modded cause he asked the question at the start. I dont care whos car is best in the uk cause i done my car up to suit the way i wanted it to look not to be the best or to please any one else.
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

i reckon when the car is finished, we should book a club stand at one of the major events. It dont cost nuffin, so were all be laughin!!!

Take the show by storm!!! Give people sumthing a lil bit different to look at other than civics, clios, saxos and 106's!!!!! :lol:

Cant find any lambo doors anywhere :( Well, cant find any1 who wants to ship them to the uk!!!

ali, u got any pics of ya motor???

I cant decide if i should go with the extended bonnet to make the car look proper mean, or do a headlight transplant. Was thinkin mx5 would be easy, but i promised i wouldnt hold back so maybe s15 headlights.
What you all reckon???
Mark_V6(uk)

Post by Mark_V6(uk) »

hi guys ...

im building an mx3 which could rival yours...

so far on the shopping list i have

bodykit from the states(bit of a mix match of kits)
19 inch alloys
lambo doors
civic projectors
carbon bonnet
the car is all ready a v6 which will be turbo charged

its being painted in a one off house of kolor kandy red

havin 350z style exhausts

and my mates stereo shop are going to do a fibre glass install
consisting of xbox and screens 2 subs and components

full ivory leather retrim including the dash and roof lining

is going to take a little while .... i want it ready for donny north next year

Return to “European MX-3 Community”