[FS]DVH's 94 Silver MX-3**** NEW PRICE $5000 CDN

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
prefy

Post by prefy »

Thanks, Ill check it out
DVH

Post by DVH »

prefy wrote:Thanks, Ill check it out
still got it and she 's safe and sound! lol , had some homo try and take it form me for 2 weeks and see ho whe likes it...haha, yeah ok loser....worst part, was planning a trip with it to the states..common who does that??? lol
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
prefy

Post by prefy »

Thats interesting! :lol:
beacbum

still for sale?

Post by beacbum »

let me know when you are planning on leaving for the military? or if there is a certain time you want to sell your car by... i left you a PM.
DVH

Re: still for sale?

Post by DVH »

beacbum wrote:let me know when you are planning on leaving for the military? or if there is a certain time you want to sell your car by... i left you a PM.
Basically would love to sell asap .....
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

bump mutha....lol
Car Domain Web page MX-3
DVH

Post by DVH »

Be honest guys, You think im askin too much??? I would just like to know from some guys that really know OUR cars, not some honduh rice boy!..loljokes to you honda guys
Car Domain Web page MX-3
prefy

Post by prefy »

Even though I have only really been interested in these cars four about a month and a half and don’t know a whole bunch about them, I have done a lot of research and really found that for all the work you have done on it is really a reasonable price. Its just so far away :( . And I don’t know if I really would want to go the whole shipping route. I might be able to work something out though. My parents really want me to get a car. lol. I was just wondering how the whole driving thing would work. Can you pick a car up in BC and Drive it to Manitoba as a different owner? Just wondering
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

DVH wrote:Be honest guys, You think im askin too much??? I would just like to know from some guys that really know OUR cars, not some honduh rice boy!..loljokes to you honda guys
Too be honest, your asking too much. People won't be able to get past the fact that they are paying six grand for a 4cyl Automatic that has 200,000km's on it. Even though it has a full body kit & rims...

Id' list it for $4,450.00cdn. The absolute lowest i would go is $4,000.00cdn. Just my .02 cents
prefy

Post by prefy »

I just realised now that this is an automatic :? . Still a nice car though
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

quicksliver wrote:
DVH wrote:Be honest guys, You think im askin too much??? I would just like to know from some guys that really know OUR cars, not some honduh rice boy!..loljokes to you honda guys
Too be honest, your asking too much. People won't be able to get past the fact that they are paying six grand for a 4cyl Automatic that has 200,000km's on it. Even though it has a full body kit & rims...

Id' list it for $4,450.00cdn. The absolute lowest i would go is $4,000.00cdn. Just my .02 cents
There's a mint stock 94 RS in Port Colborne going for abot $4500 at lot (something of the sort, I'll check when I go home tomorrow. I think $6000 is resolable for an asking price.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Taras

Post by Taras »

Paint jobby alone costs $5,000.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Derek.....don't sell...it's a keeper. I hope you're not having illusions of a huge steady miltary paycheck. Wrong career as far as pay goes - but you can't knock the travel opportunities. Go Air Force ...LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
DVH

Post by DVH »

jschrauwen wrote:Derek.....don't sell...it's a keeper. I hope you're not having illusions of a huge steady miltary paycheck. Wrong career as far as pay goes - but you can't knock the travel opportunities. Go Air Force ...LOL
Military police, 10 G signing bonus....and what ever i make a year... you can work the math, ...to me thats good money...I'm NOT starting as a private like everyone else....I went to school for this.....i know what it is all about, i lived the military life , my dad is a chief warrent officer...basicaly he can't go any higher.....and damn, i think he makes good money...and yes it is steady...you tell me what job is more steady??? thats right there isn't any....

and thanx for all the guys, i may drop the prce to 5 g...but well see.....peace
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

I might not be the main authority on mx-3's but I have seen enough of them to know that your car is worth it.

See man, that's one of the things I've always hated about this site. Everyone wants something for nothing or close to it. Yeah, paint alone is worth like 5 G's plus kit, plus, rims & rubber, plus love and affection!

I dont' know if you will agree with me or not, but if I was you, I would forget about listing it on this site and just put it on trader or something.
Also, like John said, it's a keeper. if you have the space, why not? and if you don't rent a storage place.

BTW jschru...., I might be unloading the ss lines after all if you are still interested.

Bottom line DVH, pay no mind to these little kids or lowballers that try to down your ride.

PEACE
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”