A new movie..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

papa roached wrote::crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Ditto!

I must say that that was an amazing video! I am an ameture film maker myself and I gotta give you props man!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Mad_Medeiros wrote:Well put together video, I have a question.. my friend loves BPT's... the videos you made with the in car camera and you giving it at WOT... do you have those with sound? he really wants to hear it?
You can check out the 0-170 vid here on my site..
http://www.modifiedmazda.com/files/0-170.mpg

For more stuff check out www.ModifiedMazda.com
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

man thats a wicked vid!!! Lovin the gauge pods. Cant seem to find them anywhere :(
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

aw man franko dude.. that movie was so beautiful. :cry: i feel hella bad now. but seeing your car makes me wanna get a mazdaspeed front lol.. sorry this happened dude, but killer video
92 Autozam AZ3
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

The speedo wasn't working, was that digital display your new speedo?
No more MX-3.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I have the greddy displaying speed.. it works really good..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

93SOHC wrote:
papa roached wrote::crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Ditto!

I must say that that was an amazing video! I am an ameture film maker myself and I gotta give you props man!
Thanks man..
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

that zero to 170 video doesn't work and I wanna see it BADLY, what codecs do I need to play it
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

i just watched that vid for the third time!!! Its wicked. im well impressed!!!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

hey mad, try downloading the newest version of windows media player 10 :) if that doesnt work download a DIVX codec pack
Blotto

Post by Blotto »

Awww....man I'm at work and just watched that and my friend/colleague just came in and was like were you crying?? I'm like no, just had something in my eye...

Fantastic video but the music and seeing the wrecked mx-3 should bring a tear to any fan of mx-3's.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I don't wreck mine. Not so much me that I worry about just the damn deer on the windy a-- back roads around here. :evil:
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

yea dude.. the vid is so well done! it's like that movie Final Cut where they splice together a history of the life.. it's like seeing the life of your car, but i'm just glad it didnt end with the death of it. :wink:
92 Autozam AZ3
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

wtf happen!

nice car btw....forgot how nice ur car was, and i never saw it w/the ms front end
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

that really sucks man. you had a super clean ride. i just dropped off my car for paint and body work and am now seeing all the stories about wrecked cars and am worried about my car. whatever, i'm sure most of the guys who have had problems will either get their cars back on their feet or get another mx. either way, it's a good thing.

i hope everything works out in the end for you. good luck.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Thanks guys :)
Its so stupid what happened it actually makes me sick.. I was going through town here and there are so many retarded streets on hills and at weird angles. It was night time and after the winter all the lines are worn completely off the road. So it really becomes difficult to tell what is a intersection or just a side street. I was coming up this hill and I didnt see any markings on the road indicating an intersection and BOOM I t boned a civic. I was like "JESUS BLESSED CHRIST". Got out and immedately freaked out about the car being damaged. Someone behind me was like "You ran a stop sign" I was like "Where the hell is it??!?! There are no marks on the road for gods sake!" I found the stop sign on someones lawn way off the side on a pole about 11 feet up. Like holy crap. I have never been up this road before and didnt know where I was.. I was looking straight across because the road extends slighty beyond the intersection and it seemed like it was just side roads or something.
A guy came by and said he sees an accident there like every week.. Its one of the most dangerous intersections in the city. Alot of people just dont see the sign because of where it is. If it was a traffic light this woulden't have happened.. Its got to be in a pretty retarded location if I didnt notice it with my HID headlights.. Signs light up so bright that it almost hurts.
Thats the thing about newfoundland.. If you dont know where you are and what the rules are in this place then you are going to get very confused.. Turning lanes and straight only lanes are impossible to distinguish.. s---!

Heres a pic of the intersection.. My path is red and the chick in the civic is blue and the rest of the street where I was trying to go is green.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”