DONT YOU HATE!!

Off-Topic Discussions
DavidOS

DONT YOU HATE!!

Post by DavidOS »

Well theres alot of things that i hate but one particular thing is a dealer is selling a decent car.... not a ferrari or anything like that. And they say in the add a1 condition, great car, no rust, runs great etc.....etc.....
then at the end of it all no test pilots.

You queers !! no confidence in you own car breaking down something exploding while taking it around the block.

liars
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

or they dont have insurance that covers test drives?

Insurance is weird... some companies let the dealers let the customer take the car alone, some the salesman has to be with them and others dont allow cars to be test driven
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

Yeah, thats not cool. I hate it when they say it's really clean and rust free blah blah blah, and when you go to see it in person there's something seriously wrong with it. Like the one that looked great in the pictures but in person there was obvious evidence of an engine fire. Or the one that I drove all the way to London for with cash only to see the biggest piece of crap I had ever seen. Or maybe the one that the dealer told me over the phone had never been in an accident and had all origional paint. When I showed up to check it out (with cash) I found some nice new overspray on the tailpipe and over top of undercoating, and the rear bumper sat a full inch forward! I have many others too. I don't understand why they can't be honest. :evil:
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

johnnyb wrote:or they dont have insurance that covers test drives?

Insurance is weird... some companies let the dealers let the customer take the car alone, some the salesman has to be with them and others dont allow cars to be test driven
It's hard to sell a car to someone when you can't test drive it. It is something that you have to drive every day. You have to know that you like how it drives. NEVER buy a car that you can't test drive. They just don't want people who don't intend on buying the car to test drive it. It's a waste of their time. Like when I test drove the RX8 and SRT-4. :P The chrysler guy didn't want me to test drive the SRT-4. So I told him I'd just buy the car from the other dealership across town. Then he caved. 8)
92 GS
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

I know but what can a dealer do if their insurance refuses to cover them for test drives. Sure they could chance it and let them drive but if the car gets wrecked the dealer is SOL
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

This should be a STICKY for all the thing you hate thread:) all your venting can go in here about things you hate.

ANOTHER THING i hate well i dont see it often... but today i did, a wrx that was debadged.... EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT A WRX LOOKS LIKE so why debadge it???

i mean debadging a car that is not to well know as a sleeper for sure... then roll up to the wrx listen to the engine and say... right im so confused your car sounds like a wrx but it isnt cause it doesnt say it right?...

gayness.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

johnnyb wrote:I know but what can a dealer do if their insurance refuses to cover them for test drives. Sure they could chance it and let them drive but if the car gets wrecked the dealer is SOL
Well thats a risk that a dealer will have to take if he wants to sell cars. If they're so worried about test drives maybe they should sell kitchen ware or something. It's less risky. :P
92 GS
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

I'm thinking no test pilots simply means that they dont want you testing the car as if you were qualifing for an f1 race or something. There is no way a used car lot would stay in business if you couldnt test drive the cars at all.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

theres a way around it... the salesman drives the car for the test drive
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

I think that the salesman will ride shotgun while you drive the car. Most people are not going to buy a car that they can't even test drive....especially if its a high end car.
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

I'm not saying it doesnt happen I'm just giving you a reason they dont let you test drive. I think its retarded too
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

relisys_3200 wrote:I think that the salesman will ride shotgun while you drive the car. Most people are not going to buy a car that they can't even test drive....especially if its a high end car.
Yeah, I scared the chrysler salesman pretty good!! :P I had just come back from a F2000 race so I still had the heavy foot. Those SRT-4's handle pretty damn good!!
92 GS
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

I ALSO HATE SPEEDING TICKETS!!!!

i wasnt even going as fast as the cop said and i said whatever.... there is NO way i was going 98 in a 50 cause i was looking at my speedo i said to him i was doing about 70 max. So in the end i got my first speeding ticket EVER
what a d---.

i suppose its bound to happen but i still hate it.

DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

i also forgot to add i hate gay wrecking yards
i took apart a k8 engine, it was in decent shape ill admit, i took the top end off so i could get at the coolant sensor neck, which i eventually go with the help of relisys but guy said we destroyed a 1000 dollar engine and i laughed at him and told him off and said this engine isnt worth a 1000 dollars i said the probe mx6 engine go for like 300-400 second hand in running condition. I said you can get these for free or at most 100 bucks dude!!! any how in the end he was a b---- so i just f--- you know what have my old k8 its in good condition i just couldnt get to it cause its in a friends garage.

So that made him happier the greasy piglet!!! then at the end he threatened to come to my house.... and i was thinking man i hope you come to my house you little grease ball so i can smash your face with some kl31 cams.. yes im venting.

PS. Cams make an excellent hammer when dealing with tricky engine parts.

yes i also hate a--hole wreckers.

tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Someone mentioned this would be a place where people can talk about stuff they hate, and well, I have something I want to complain about.

This weekend is the company picnic. I hate the company picnic. The company I work for, it's small, but the owner likes to act like we're some huge company, multi-million dollar company. It makes him feel important. So we have this retarded picnic every year. The owner always brings his wife, who I call Skeletor, because she looks like a skeleton zombie with too much make-up on. And it's always got a theme. Last year was 'western', this year is 'hawaiian', and we're expected to dress the part. But I refuse to walk around looking like an idiot, so I don't. So we all meet at a park, and it's like 80-million degrees outside. We have an "American Idol" talent show contest type thing, which is a huge joke. We have a raffle, where they give away prizes, but that's a joke. Because some employees bring their wife or husband, sisters, brothers, kids, cousins, etc, and they get all these prizes! I won a stupid puzzle for kids 3 and under! Not cool! And everyone acts like they like eachother when they don't. I go for the free food, and for the slight chance I could win a cool prize. But other than that, I hate the company picnic! It's a waste of a Saturday, because I wanted to paint my wheels this Saturday!

Ok, I feel better. :P

Return to “Off-Topic”