My uk mx3!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
rsroadkilla

My uk mx3!!

Post by rsroadkilla »

This is my mx3 1.6 dohc auto!!

So far i got 18'' chrome wolfrace asia techs, full 4 piece drift body kit, black lexus rear lights, 2 12'' bbg phoenix gold subs and 1 bbg amp, 2 12'' directed subs and 1 genesis p1 amp, infinity front and rear components inc tweeters and x-overs, rage universal 5'' exhaust, 57i induction kit and a chrome induction kit heatshield. These are the only pics i have on this computer, but when i get some more i will post em up!!!

Im ordering my hydraulics in the next week!! Cant wait!!!!!!!

mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

great to see some more uk mxers on here, your cars gonna be mean when its done man.
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

oops forgot to ask where did u get the kit, not from the uk i take it?
The supercharger kicked in... and im like... cya
Bling Bling

My uk mx3!!

Post by Bling Bling »

The kit can be ordered from http://www.pakfeifertuning.com in Canada. I have the same kit with just the front on and painted up. It's factory green with pearl.
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

I know its available at a few places in canada and the US, but i was interested in wether he imported and what shop he got it from cos it obviously got to him in 1 peice which gets my approval :D . Thanks anyway though.
The supercharger kicked in... and im like... cya
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

i got it from a company called street concept. Think its based in canada. Took 4 weeks to arrive, and i had to pay for the kit, shipping and to get it through customs this end. In total it cost me about £700

Not bad really if you compare it to a full 4 piece body kit on the uk anyways. plus the shippin!!!
Plus its worth it anyways as its the first drify kit in the uk!! :lol:
But thanks for the comments people!!!
Mattrasta, cant wait til its done!! Only problem is, is that i have to pay shippin and customs fee's on everything i buy, as im sure u know, its so friggin hard to get anything for em over here!!!!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”