Front GS Bumper with Spoiler On Ebay!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

Front GS Bumper with Spoiler On Ebay!

Post by Guest »

Ebay has a teal front gs bumper with Spoiler, It has the Buy Now feature for $100, THis is a Great Price if you want to make sure you get it, The bid starts at $50 other wise,
stud112

Re: Front GS Bumper with Spoiler On Ebay!

Post by stud112 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmaMitches:<BR><B> Ebay has a teal front gs bumper with Spoiler, It has the Buy Now feature for $100, THis is a Great Price if you want to make sure you get it, The bid starts at $50 other wise, </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How can i find this item on ebay.....what should i use as search word...thanks!<P>------------------<BR><BR>Tuoi
Team iTech
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stud112:<BR><B> How can i find this item on ebay.....what should i use as search word...thanks!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>USE BOTH MX-3 AND MX3 PEOPLE SOMTIMES PUT BOTH IN THERE TITLE BUT MOST DO NOT<P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<BR>McGaughy@saber.net<BR>what is an mx-3 w/ altezzas??<BR>its a honda tring to be a lexus

Post by Guest »

It had a Buy Now option on it and I think It was bought, It was set at $100. Because later in the day it was off the list.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”