SWAP

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ManiacMx3

SWAP

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Alright guys here is what i have going on. I already have the 94 probe gt motor in my 93 gs. I have way to many miles and want to replace it with the klze. I already got approved for my loan so i got 3 g's sitting in the bank. Now i need to know a good place that i can get a klze because i wanna get this swap done asap. It shouldn't be bad since i already did the first one now i just need to get it back out and get the new one in. Guys hook me up with the best places you know. Thanks alot. Later
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

noyanusa.com
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I agree.. Noyanusa.com

Check out this engine from them another board member just got from them.. I have never seen a crate motor this clean before.. big thumbs up to them for this.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=41028

Tunes67
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

noyan is ok, but some of their engines are s---. At least they have a warranty
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Mine came very clean from sunsengines. It'll be running in a month or two, but til then... at least it looks good!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

oceanside california? if so, you want mine? it's got maybe 30-40K miles on it since i just swapped it in last year. lemme know: samzcoolcarz@yahoo.com
92 Autozam AZ3
ManiacMx3

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Now one other question? On that site is that just the engine, because i found on jdmsource.ca that i can get an engine, tranny, ecu, and harness for what your boy paid for what i think is just the engine. Let me know what you think and if you have heard anything good about that site. I really need to get this going though so try to get back to me soon guys thanks for the fast feedback. Later
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

http://www.jdmsource.ca/mazda/klze.html

Thats what it says... Everything you would need...

:wink:
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

J0HN_R1 wrote:http://www.jdmsource.ca/mazda/klze.html

Thats what it says... Everything you would need...

:wink:
I think he is in the US.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
cptnemo

Post by cptnemo »

the JDMsource website is incorrect. The quoted price is just for the engine, no ecu, no tranny. They should really fix the site.
ManiacMx3

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Please tell me you are kidding about that jdmsource.com being a false advertising i will be soooo pissed. Let me know because if it is i need a site that will include all of that because my tranny is gone. Thanks guys!
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

ManiacMx3 wrote:Please tell me you are kidding about that jdmsource.com being a false advertising i will be soooo pissed. Let me know because if it is i need a site that will include all of that because my tranny is gone. Thanks guys!
It is uncommon for a klze to come with a 5spd tranny. I dont think you will find a place that actually sell the engine+correct ecu+5sp tranny. There is a guy on here that sells the ecu's, pick up a 5spd junkyard tranny out of a probe gt, 626, mx6, or mx3 they all will work. Then get the engine from a reputable company.
vozaday2000

Post by vozaday2000 »

the jdmsource may have a false advertisment (which i also found out about) but they are really good. they are stationed in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. i took a tour of there warehouse and the engines were really clean. it was crazy. they spend a couple of hours polishing up the engines before sending them out. and i agree with mxmaz about it being hard to find the tranny since i searched and searched but couldn't find any when i purchased my engine. good luck
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/730367 - UPDATED!!!!!!!

'94 MX-3 GS KLZE, KL01 Cams, Fidanza Flywheel, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, WeaponR Ram Air, 2 1/4 exhaust, Nichi Neptune Rims, Toyo Proxy 45 Rubber.

ManiacMx3

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Alright guys well if that is the case, where do i find a new tranny because i have the 2.5 already just not klze and my 4th gear is gone!!!! The most important part of this whole thing was getting the tranny because mine is gone now this s--- pops up! Man this sucks. well if you guys know anyone selling a good tranny or a place i can get a new one that will support the power please let me knoe. also let me know the guy i can get the ecu and harness from or will the probe gt one work!!! please get back to me i need to order this stuff asap. thanks
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Being in California, it'd probably be cheaper to get yours from Suns Engines. They're in Arizona. You could probably even drive there and back in a day if you're in So. Cal.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”