Mazda MX-3 1993 parts for sale,

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Frenchy

Mazda MX-3 1993 parts for sale,

Post by Frenchy »

Front end damaged, The rest is in good condition. From the engine to the ash tray, everything must go. Green in colour, 4cyl., 1.6L, brand new tires. Good deal for americans use the low canadian dollar value at your advantage. Engine has 75 000 miles.<BR>the whole thing for $3000 american, or pricing for parts on demand.
Bri94GS

Re: Mazda MX-3 1993 parts for sale,

Post by Bri94GS »

I need a few things...<P>The rubber molding that goes around the outside of the driver's side door...a.k.a. the weather stripping<P><BR>If you have the newer interior style, I can use the plastic covers that go over the vents on the right and left sides of the dashboard, and also the plastic cover that goes over the back of the steering wheel, the one right under the instrument cluster. Let me know...thanks<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS (Creek Blue Mica)
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Did you have any modifictions on the car? any performance stuff? Im pretty sure that you wont have it but how bout a spoiler? rear muds guards? What type of air flow sensor you got? Hit me back at <BR>nautica10304@yahoo.com so We can chat and see what you got. thanx
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

any strut tower bars or rear lower tie bar? What kind of shocks and springs?
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

If you have power windows, Ill take the driver side control switches. Both of them. Email me at oreopride016@hotmail.com<P>Man....florida is sure hot when you cant roll down your windows... :-(
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
gators

Post by gators »

do u have any side skirts??<BR>performances mods??<BR>i also need those plastic peices that fit between the speakers in the back and the trunk i don't know what there called!
If u ain't riding fast!<BR>Your probably on a bike!!!
HeatherChellette

Post by HeatherChellette »

Did you by chance ever purchase the shop manual for your car? If so, would you be interested in selling it also?<BR>Forgot to mention, if you are interested, would you please send me an e-mail? HeatherChellette@aol.com<p>[This message has been edited by HeatherChellette (edited August 22, 2001).]
Heather
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

i eant to buy your driver seat if its in perfect condition! coolzombi@hotmail.com<BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
dabudah

Post by dabudah »

Hey, if you have the older style dash, I would be interested in the pieces that go around the radio and air controls, both outer and inner, also I'm looking for the plastic piece that covers the recliner handle on the driver's side. If you have any of this please write back, thanks.
93 GS sitting in my parking lot, god bless blown engines
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

i need a few things:<P>1. the small plastic rectangle pieces that <BR> are ryte under the e brake?? <P>2. the cup thing in the driver side door??<P>3. how much u want for the seats?? <P>well i have more but ill just e mail u off the list to ask u.....thanks Phiet<BR>pinoyviet850aol.com <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchy:<BR><B>Front end damaged, The rest is in good condition. From the engine to the ash tray, everything must go. Green in colour, 4cyl., 1.6L, brand new tires. Good deal for americans use the low canadian dollar value at your advantage. Engine has 75 000 miles.<BR>the whole thing for $3000 american, or pricing for parts on demand.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Do you have the little clips that hold the seat belts and are attached to the bottom of the seats?<P>How about the little hinged cargo area things on either side under the hatch?<P>And like someone else already asked, do you have any aftermarket stuff?<P>------------------<BR>Justin E. Evans<BR>Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
Brock

Post by Brock »

Do you have the MAF sensor? If so, how does<BR>$30 US sound?<P>ebrockway@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>-Brock-
-Brock-
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

if that is a SE i wouldnt mind takin the ECU, some of the weatherstripping, the rear covering for the rear speakers, the hatch cover, ill take the leather seats if u have it, jus give me a reasonable price and we got business thanks
KiSs My a$s......yEa
Manach

Post by Manach »

Engine is good, hey? Sohc or Dohc?<P><BR>Manach<P>[This message has been edited by Manach (edited August 29, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Manach (edited August 29, 2001).]
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
MX-3SEOwna

Post by MX-3SEOwna »

all i need is the little clip for the top part of the armrest that locks it mine is broken so if yours is good I'll buy it for a couple of bucks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”