**** ECLIPSE 5¼ SPEAKERS FOR SALE ****

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bad_Ktty02

**** ECLIPSE 5¼ SPEAKERS FOR SALE ****

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

My ex bought me two sets (that would be 4 total) of Eclipse competition 5¼ component speakers for my birthday. Then left me 4 days later. Now I have some really top-of-the-line speakers on my hands. They *need* to go. These are some of the finest speakers you can buy and they are perfectly sized for the mx-3, which is why I'm selling them here instead of on eBay.. I'm perfectly happy w/my Alpine speakers and I would rather not be reminded of my ex everytime I get in my car. Image I can't remember all the specifics, but they are model 82541 on the Eclipse website <A HREF="http://www.eclipse-web.com." TARGET=_blank>www.eclipse-web.com.</A> If any of you are interested in buying them, let me know how much you'd pay. I know how much they retail for around here and trust me, this is a good deal. <BR> <P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
gators

Re: **** ECLIPSE 5¼ SPEAKERS FOR SALE ****

Post by gators »

how much are u askin for them?
If u ain't riding fast!<BR>Your probably on a bike!!!
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Honestly- however much i can get for them. I have 4 in all, so it depends if someone wants to buy the whole set or just two. I'd probably say if it was the whole set to one person, I'd sell for cheaper than if divided up. (If only for shipping reasons)<BR><P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
mendel00985

Post by mendel00985 »

Heather, what's the retail price on these speakers?
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

At the local Go-Ho, they go for about $99 a pair, depending on if they're having a special or not. <P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

If no one buys these speakers, I'm taking them back or giving them to Goodwill. I do not want these speakers in my house<BR><P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Well, I decided to take them back to the store and they are going to give me store credit so that i can get what i really wanted in the first place: subwoofers. So, unless you can give me more than $70 for a pair, I apologize... Image<BR><P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”