another mx-3

Off-Topic Discussions
goldsberry1

another mx-3

Post by goldsberry1 »

hey there everyone. i just bought another mx-3. now i can actually have a car to drive. i have the engine built, and the trubo kit ready to go in. from my last mx-3. this is a 93. same color as my last one too. i cant wait to do the engine swap. i should be starting on it this weekend. i have to move to greenville, nc. thursday i cant wait to get it all done. :lol:
92' mx-3 gsr, built engine, forged internals, p/p ze heads. t3/t4e .63/.60 turbo, udp, msd ignition, millenia s injectors, millenia im, water cooled intercooler, afpr, fmu. running at 7 psi right now
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

congrats man, can't wait to see some progress! :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

wat happened to your other mx but congrats on this one hope to see some pics and vids when u r done, sounds like u have alot of stuff ready for this project and why ru moving.
goldsberry1

Post by goldsberry1 »

well my last mx-3 just after i got the turbo on it and the built engine in got hit by a dump truck. the brand new engine just had 300 miles on it. so its brand new still. i will be moving because i'm in the marines and i just got orders to become a recruiter. anyone from greenville, nc feel like comeing out to help with the swap?
92' mx-3 gsr, built engine, forged internals, p/p ze heads. t3/t4e .63/.60 turbo, udp, msd ignition, millenia s injectors, millenia im, water cooled intercooler, afpr, fmu. running at 7 psi right now

Return to “Off-Topic”