Bazooka Products Anyone??

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
mx3-92

Bazooka Products Anyone??

Post by mx3-92 »

Does anyone have any comments on Bazooka Products..or Pictures.. Right now I have a 12" 05 P.Miller, with liquid cooling running :D. Just wanna know if its worth building up..so far im happy with it.
92-mx3
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got some nice 12 inch pmiller subs..i idnt think they were awesome until i hooked up a real amp..boom they sound nice oh and when I opened the box..they had a huge cooled magnet..was nice. They are nice. :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

i use to run a bazooka nos 8" sub and hell for the size of it it pounds thier great for hatch backs bazooka kicks a-- and they can take a punishment
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

IMO bazooka isnt the best of subs, maybe for general sound purposes, but no where competition grade.
Legato626

Crappy subs

Post by Legato626 »

My friend had one i blew it on the first base hit on my eclipse deck. That was quit funny! :lol:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

yeah but well they are still good subs :)
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

Im running two 10" baz in a sealed box with a 1000rms concept and i have already blown the little precida window in the back.....They outpound my friends alpine type s in his mx-3 ported box.......Cant handle them on full they are amazing
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

The first year of the P.Miller, I went to CES. P.Miller was doing meet and greets at the booth. The sales guy asked me if I wanted him to get me into see P. Miller. I said "Who the f--- is that?" :lol: :lol: The P. Miller did look OK. It's not some elite line or anything, but solid midlevel stuff it seems.
opdmize

Post by opdmize »

There's enough stuff out there for the same price or cheaper that make it so there is no need to be buying Bazooka subs.
1993 MX-3 GS/SE KL-ZE'd
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ended up- selling mine for 100 dllrs..they nare to heavy and sound crappy..i can get better for 250 dllrs im sure and with a light box..these craos were around 80 -100 lbs :S
-hec

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”