problem...

Off-Topic Discussions
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Re: problem...

Post by ScooterBovine »

93SOHC wrote:There is a gentleman in my neighborhood who is constantly following me and revving on me in a 1st gen eclipse.
Doesn't mean it's a TSI. If it is a DL, it has about 92 horsepower. 93SOHC can win!
No more MX-3.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I believe its a 90 or 91 definately not turbo. My dad had a 91 tsi awd turbo and it was fast as hell. This is definately a base model with a hacked exhaust and prolly bald tires. When he shifts gears black smoke puffs out. I don't know if i can beat em' but like I said I aint a street racer. Juan: I aint claiming my car is fast its a work in in progress. I'm not the one going around revving on people! My idea was to race him on the track. If he wins he'll leave me alone. If I win he'll leave me alone. Regaurdless I prolly will never race him. I just want him to piss off. I don't really think its worth giving him the time of day much less a race. For all of you with humerous comments: I greatly appreciate you making light of a situation that has been pissing me off. Theres nothing like a little humor to calm me down :D ! I am greatly considering carrying around a giant f/u sign in my car, LOL :lol: I wil take all your advice and let you all know how this ends up. :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

One time a guy was following me, and just being a jerk, so I reported him as a drunk driver, gave the plate #, make and model, area I was in, and they pulled him over. That wouldn't work for you though, since he bothers you on a regular basis.

I don't know how far he follows you, like if for miles or not. If he does, I would call the cops as he's doing it, and maybe the cops can catch him in the act and pull him over.

If they can't catch him in the act, I would still report him to the police. And keep doing it everytime it happens until the cops get sick of you and do something about it.

But it's smart of you to want to handle it in a legal way, rather than give into this a-hole. He isn't worth getting arrested.

Good luck!
kiwi_MX3

Post by kiwi_MX3 »

I used to get this a lot when i had the 7, everyone
wanted to try and race that car and yea id get the
same as you little idiots following me about ......

The Cure???

Track his plate details for name and place of residence..

Well hopefully your small town has a set of traffic lights or three
mine sure as hell an't unless i go into town...

Try and time it so you stop at a red light with idoit behind you, put
on your hazard lights get out walk back to him and tell him politely
to sod off as you have his plate details, and name and residence...

Now if he try's anything its assualt i belive and wee hee coppers time...
Kiwi - Native Bird Of New Zealand, semi-nocturnal, secretive bird
Flightless, though can be found flying firstclass
Poor eyesight, though can spot a good pub at 100yards.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

See, I would be careful about confronting this guy at all. If he gets out of his car to talk to the guy, he may think he's wanting to fight him. You know? I mean, people are crazy and you don't know what they could do. I sound like a sissy, but I have reason to feel like that. A guy pulled a gun out on my friend and I because he misunderstood my friend when he asked the guy what year his car was. He flipped out, thinking we insulted him, and threw a water bottle at my car, and then pulled out a gun. I'm sure the kid that's bothering him most likely won't do anything like that, but you just never know.

And that's all I gotta say about that! 8)
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Theres always people like this.. They exist everywhere..
The other day me and my bud gary with his tiburon were out crusin around town and this guy in a friggin 2 door chevy thing.. i dont even know what kind of car it is.. anyway, this guy followed us around for hours. Peeling out from every light and whenever it seems like we lost him he just appears out of nowhere again and blows by us doing like 170 on the highway when we are just crusin along. Weaves in and out between us on the brink of loosing control in his domestic piece of s---. Did he think that we would be like "Ohh man, hes so cool.. I wish we were cool enough to be his friend".
We have a word for people like this here.. "Heat-bag"
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.

Return to “Off-Topic”