Turbo Stuff for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bri94GS

Turbo Stuff for sale

Post by Bri94GS »

i dont know if any1 has plans of turbocharging thier car, but a buddy of mine is parting out his '90 Eclipse GSX. It has the 14b turbo on it....he still has the intercooler, blow off valve, etc....if anyone's interested, let me know...everythings in pretty good shape<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
pepguy20

Re: Turbo Stuff for sale

Post by pepguy20 »

Hey brian i got a 92' mx-3gs will the turbo fit on my car and is it hard to install.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Brian,<P>Find out how much the guy wants and if he also has the oil piping, I think the exhauts manifold almost bolts up to the four cyl DOHC head.. Thanks <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>i dont know if any1 has plans of turbocharging thier car, but a buddy of mine is parting out his '90 Eclipse GSX. It has the 14b turbo on it....he still has the intercooler, blow off valve, etc....if anyone's interested, let me know...everythings in pretty good shape<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I'll check how much he wants for the parts...<P><P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
TurboParts

Post by TurboParts »

hey. i'm the one selling parts from my 90 eclipse GSX. <P>still for sale:<BR>exhaust manifold<BR>turbo<BR>o2 housing<BR>wastegate actuator<BR>intercooler piping<BR>side-mount intercooler<BR>upper i/c w/blow-off valve<P>contact me at TmGreen01@aol.com for prices<P><BR>
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I think it does bolt onto the DOHC 4banger...i remember hearing something about it in the past<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
AlphaBitz

Post by AlphaBitz »

Would it be compatible with the GS V6 or possibly even the KL-ZE? Thx, Alpha.<P>------------------<BR>Jesse Turner<BR>aka AlphaBitz<BR>MX-3 Dreamer<BR>Kanata, Ontario, Canada
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I don't think you guys understand how a turbo works...you don't just plug it onto your engine. There's lots of other things you need. So yea, the turbo CAN work with the v6, but it won't just bolt right on. Although the manifold should fit on the DOHC 4-cylinder with no problem, I highly doubt it will fit on the v6 (i would of had it on my car already if it did). If you feel like getting a custom manifold made, then it will fit. <P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

Does anyone know if a turbo from a 96 eclipse will fit a 4 banger dohc?? i got a friend thats selling it all for cheap!!!! could i use the eahaust manifold from it?? will the 90 eclipse eaxhaust manifold fit the 96 turbo?? any input is appreciated... Phiet
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

It's not the turbo that you need to worry about...you can put practically any turbo on any car, but you NEED the exhaust manifold to fit on. The '90 Eclipse turbo (first gen), is bigger than the Gen II Eclipse turbo. I've heard in the past that a 1st Gen exhaust manifold does fit on a DOHC 16 valve mx-3, but i've never seen it done. It can't be that hard. My frend is also selling his stuff for very cheap. <P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

sup man,<BR> I am interested. please email me with a price and what he has exactly.<BR> cjthor@hotmail.com <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>It's not the turbo that you need to worry about...you can put practically any turbo on any car, but you NEED the exhaust manifold to fit on. The '90 Eclipse turbo (first gen), is bigger than the Gen II Eclipse turbo. I've heard in the past that a 1st Gen exhaust manifold does fit on a DOHC 16 valve mx-3, but i've never seen it done. It can't be that hard. My frend is also selling his stuff for very cheap. <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

he still has the whole car minus some interior pieces...drop him an email:<P>TmGreen01@aol.com<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Hey..you said he is parting it all out. Does he still ahve the 190lph fuel pump for sale? If so Id be very interested.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

He has the whole car for sale, except a few interior panels...contact him...TmGreen01@aol.com<P>His prices are decent because he wants to get rid of everything so he can get a new car. I don't have any information on prices or parts, so you'd have to e-mail him. Just tell him that I told you to mail him, and he'll know whats going on.<P>------------------<BR>~'94 GS
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”