1993 MX3 For Sale:

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93mx3

1993 MX3 For Sale:

Post by 93mx3 »

OK here it goes. Sorry about the long post Image I am probably getting rid of my Mx3. Im not parting it out, it is whole or nothing. Including the price of the car I have over $7500 invested into it. I dont expect to get that much back though.It will be sold as a best offer, no stupid offers please. Car is white and was mostly driven in Florida and Tenessee before spending one winter here in Central New York. Syracuse Area. I am the third owner. Like I said she is white, RS model(1.6 SOHC), has A/C, Sony CD player, Rockford 6.5 in the front, rear factory spoiler, Full Pacestter cat back exhaust, Akimoto racing intake, NGK plugs, Lowered 1.5 inches, 17" Enkei Shogun rims, Brand new (less than 700 miles) Toyo proxes RZ-4 tires, Razo shift knob, Auto technica steering wheel(black w/blue inserts), Brembo rotors,ACT clutch,custom interior, not painted vents, like half doors in front, rear panels completely done and trunk/hatch area, this is all done in Royal blue,90k,not that this matters because I am a 19year old who has owned the car for the past 20k miles but the two previous owners happened to be middle aged women. If you want to see a pic look under the show section of this site then click on Carlisle 2001, my car is white w/ a white vinyl stripe on the windshield which says MX3. Any other questions email me at audi_otr@hotmail.com Thanx!!
HeatherChellette

Re: 1993 MX3 For Sale:

Post by HeatherChellette »

Did you by chance ever purchase the shop manual for your car? If so, would you be interested in selling it separate? If you are interested, would you please send me an e-mail? HeatherChellette@aol.com
Heather

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”