Bragging Rights

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
ertaisi

Post by ertaisi »

I'm not much of a show-only car guy, but different strokes for different folks. That said, that car would still leave me picking up my lower jaw off the floor and calling for cleanup on aisle 10.
'95 RS: RIP
misfitsfiend

Post by misfitsfiend »

awesome car.. not an mx3 though ... i seen your car in an import magazine.. good work on it
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Tunes67 wrote:A little overkill? :shock: Tunes67
LITTLE????

My eyes hurt!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

auto?! yah thats why he has real nice tach and all...but yah i defantly would NOT ever drive that car...one scratch and i'd kill myself haha. But yah very well done, i'm impressed. The ONLY thing that makes me say "what?" is the front bumber..the splitters stick out alot...
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Generally I am not a big fan of these types of show cars, cuz they will never see the street.

But I gotta say mad props to your bro and the entire crew who did it. I can't imagine how much effort and time and pain and bruises have been involved in this job. Although I don't like the body conversion, but the paintjob is awesome, supercharged NOSed GSR engine. :shock:

I'm speechless and love it, although there's a tiny lil overkill with screens and dont like the taillights. :D

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”