How's the MX-3 west community Doing

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Ainu69

How's the MX-3 west community Doing

Post by Ainu69 »

Hey guys and gals,

Its been along time since i had a computer and internet and i just thought i would drop a line and see how everyones doing. i have been broke and have not done much to my car, actully since my rims absolutly nothing. the other day turned into a parking lot and a lady opened her car door, lets say i got a nice dent in my fender :( and heater core went as well that was wonderfull. i am going to see if i can make it to kelowna but not sure yet. I read the 411 on it and i hope to make it but if not hope you all have a great trip. anyways im off going to try and figure out how to fix my fender the cheapest way as possible.

Later Chris

1994 mx3 precidia Back and pimpin
10-4
Taras

Post by Taras »

Isn't the lady gonna pay for it?
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Well you still have lots of time until the Kelowna meet (jun 25) and you definitly won't need your heater core when you go there 8)
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

I washed my car, I'm getting my shifter boot made still (damn 94+ dash style).

I got my red vinyl and am gradually working on getting it installed on the door panels.

I have the ground wire, I just need the connectors to hook it up.

I need to go to a shop to get my CV boots replaced, and gonna have them swap out my clutch disc and line with my centerforce I and SS line.

uhm...yeah, I think that is about it right now for me.
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: How's the MX-3 west community Doing

Post by Josh »

Ainu69 wrote:Hey guys and gals,

Its been along time since i had a computer and internet and i just thought i would drop a line and see how everyones doing. i have been broke and have not done much to my car, actully since my rims absolutly nothing. the other day turned into a parking lot and a lady opened her car door, lets say i got a nice dent in my fender :( and heater core went as well that was wonderfull. i am going to see if i can make it to kelowna but not sure yet. I read the 411 on it and i hope to make it but if not hope you all have a great trip. anyways im off going to try and figure out how to fix my fender the cheapest way as possible.

Later Chris

1994 mx3 precidia Back and pimpin
take off both hoses for the heater core in and out. and hoock them together to bypass the core alltogether till you get money to fix it. iv got a protege in my garage that i bet uses the exact same one. i could check if you want me to. i would pull it and get rid of it for real cheep. just a though if you couldet find one decently priced

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”