wtb: Rear mudguards?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
hooper

wtb: Rear mudguards?

Post by hooper »

anyone have any rear mudguards for sale or no anyone who does?

let me know.

thanks.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Check with your local mazda dealer.. they are still available and depending on the color of your car.. they come prepainted and you might even find a set already color matched to your car.

Tunes67
hooper

Post by hooper »

sounds good. have any idea how much they run at a dealer? I'm assuiming they're a little pricy, but it's probably worth it.

thanks
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

My dealer here in washington state quoted me at $63+Tax.. Kenzie down in the south in Arkansas was quoted at $50 from her mazda dealer.. so that should give you at least a ballpark figure to work with. Plus they are brand new & ready to bolt on + already your cars color. There were more than a few sets available.. but not all colors are left.. so depending on the color of your car, you may have to just buy a set and paint them yourself.

Tunes67
hooper

Post by hooper »

alright, thanks a lot man.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Disclaimer: Not all dealerships still have these. People who have found them at dealerships have been lucky.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Disclaimer: Not all dealerships still have these. People who have found them at dealerships have been lucky.
Ahem.. BS. Any dealership can order them. If the dealership refuses to order them thats because they are lazy. They arent available AT the dealership.. every dealership will have to order them.

Tunes67
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I have researched this topic a bit.. here is the original thread on the rear mudguards. You will even find a color guide as to what color mud guards were available at the time I originally checked on these. As you can see from the list.. even if all colors arent available.. you should still be able to find a set through the mazda dealer.. they probably havent sold them all in the short amount of time since the original thread was posted. And I have found out since this posting that it doesnt matter which dealership you goto or call.. all of them have access to these mudguards.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

Tunes67
hooper

Post by hooper »

I called my local mazda dealer here in NJ and they have 4 of the mudgaurds in the color im looking for (sparkle green metallic). I'm def gunna get them and they are being ordered from CA.

Anyone can call thier local dealer and have them ordered. ($63 + TAX)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Heh.. your car is the same color as mine :D

Tunes67
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

There is no BS whatsoever here. I said some dealerships cant get them. For instance you come here to canada a dealership wont sell them to you because there simply isnt any. You generally stated that any dealership can get them and that is complete BS because mazda canada doesnt order parts from mazda US. I'm helping people by warning them they may not be able to order them. I went to 4 dealerships trying to find them and not one had one nor could order from another dealership. So again my disclaimer stands
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Ok.. Canadian Mazda Dealers for whatever reason arent able to get them.. this seems weird to me. But then I have never been to a canadian Mazda dealer.. only thing I know about Canadian Mazda dealers is from the few commercials I have seen where they pronounce Mazda differently than we do in the US LOL. And if you want a set Johnny.. We can work out shipping and payment.

Also Johnny.. check out the 1-800 # in my thread for my local Mazda Dealer.. they might even be able to ship them directly to you.

Tunes67
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

its ok man I bought a set from a guy in kentucky then a week later found a set in my local junkyard that I picked up and still have in my garage.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

hey tunes, I called my Mazda dealer today and they said they can't get em. I am pretty sure they are just being lazy though, the guy was quite rude. I'm gonna call some IL dealers tomarrow.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

They are being lazy.. any mazda parts dealer (at least in the US) has access to where they are stored.. Kenzie's dealer was able to find them and so was Hooper's dealer. Worst case man.. grab the 1-800 # from my original post.. if they dont want to ship them to you.. order them and pay for them over the phone.. I can pick them up and ship them to you. :)

Tunes67

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”