Breaking RED MX3 V6 1993 in North West England

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DamoV6UK
Location: The little known village of Mortimer near Reading in sunshine drenched England

Breaking RED MX3 V6 1993 in North West England

Post by DamoV6UK »

Hi guys, i bought a salvage car to strip for front end to repair my car after a recent shunt... :(

Now available pretty much everything except some front bits.

Car is a Red K reg 1993 with the K8 V6 engine (134k miles)
Part leather (but needs some retrimming)

If interested, let me know and I should be able to email some pics of whatever you like.

Car is currently in Frodsham near Widnes/Runcorn to local peeps or I am willing to post parts out if its more practical for you.

And now back to the repairs on my motor!!!

Damo
MX3 V6 - Modified to include lots of bits such as a Poppy Coral air freshener...
If you see a red MX shattering the tranquility of the Berkshire countryside... Give us a wave!!
skylineracing07

the car

Post by skylineracing07 »

is there a motor in that car
DamoV6UK
Location: The little known village of Mortimer near Reading in sunshine drenched England

Post by DamoV6UK »

...with the K8 V6 engine (134k miles)
Yes indeed
MX3 V6 - Modified to include lots of bits such as a Poppy Coral air freshener...
If you see a red MX shattering the tranquility of the Berkshire countryside... Give us a wave!!
DamoV6UK

Post by DamoV6UK »

Ive had a few messages on this car all asking for pics...

So any enquiries from now to demineperson@hotmail.co.uk please and i will reply as best as poss with some photos!!

Damo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”