SOMEONE SELL ME THEIR CAR!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Sk8rFate78

SOMEONE SELL ME THEIR CAR!

Post by Sk8rFate78 »

Hey Everyone, I am looking for an MX-3 in Las Vegas, if anyone is near the area and is trying to sell their MX-3 please please please drop me a line at Sk8rFate78@aol.com. Thank you in advance. Late
yeloboy

Re: SOMEONE SELL ME THEIR CAR!

Post by yeloboy »

i'll sell u mine cause i want an rx7. i'll sell it for $10K. yeah its more than others,,,,but it has more than others.<BR>cold air intake system with air bypass valve, 3"piping with a big a-- Focuz muffler,9mm injector wires, 16 inch crome eagle alloy rims, over radiator cooled breather, a jvc 2001 kamelon cd player with comp.chip, 2 brand new 12" kenwood tornado subs in a KLH box, custom yellow decals over the whole car(white).new mazda mp3 transmission($1800).yellow headlight covers.<BR>custom yellow interior job. yellow sholder pads and the badest spoiler youve ever seen<BR>(Nakayama 13" high 51" long alminum double wing) VERY ROWDY RIDE U MUST BUY It
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
93se

Post by 93se »

I have a red 93 special edition with all the toys and 5spd, it's all stock, with 135k on it, or about 80k miles. It is kind of far but you'll save plenty 'cause our dollar is worth nothing compared to yours and the car is in mint condition (including the leather seats).You can e-mail me at korkin_o@hotmail.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man,<BR> What happened to the white one in Oakland? You never gave me any feedback on the pics i sent ya <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sk8rFate78:<BR><B>Hey Everyone, I am looking for an MX-3 in Las Vegas, if anyone is near the area and is trying to sell their MX-3 please please please drop me a line at Sk8rFate78@aol.com. Thank you in advance. Late</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Sk8rFate78

Post by Sk8rFate78 »

Cjthor, thanks for the pics and all man, but I hate to say this, I can't get down there to look at it, and shipping costs and arm and a leg. I barely have enough to purchase the car, let alone pay for shipping. Sorry man, it sucks for the both of us, now you have no one to race, later. Thanks again.
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

Why don't you just pick up a Sunday paper and look in the classified ads. I'm in Vegas too and last week's paper had a couple mx-3's for sale. I saw one GS for sale..
Sk8rFate78

Post by Sk8rFate78 »

The grey GS for $4,200 was sold a day after he put the ad in the paper, the Black GS at Courtesy Mitsubishi was also sold the day after the the ad was in the paper. Believe me man I have been looking everywhere, I went to check one out, but his water pump had never been changed and the belt for the water pump was making it's way to the timimg belt. The timing belt cover was totally eroded down from the water pump belt. Thanks for the suggestion though.
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

O well. Just trying to help.<BR>I would sell you mine, I was going to buy a faster car of some sort, but then I decided on putting a KL_ZE in and getting the most out of that. Good luck on your search. I'll let you know if I see another GS in the news paper.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”