parting out 92 gs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
purplemx3

Re: parting out 92 gs

Post by purplemx3 »

how much you want for the rims, providing they are in good shape?
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by purplemx3:<BR><B>how much you want for the rims, providing they are in good shape?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>wheres your location??
purplemx3

Post by purplemx3 »

i am in canada, depending if the price was good, and of course i would have to check to see how much it would cost to get them shipped.
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

e <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by purplemx3:<BR><B>i am in canada, depending if the price was good, and of course i would have to check to see how much it would cost to get them shipped. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$200 you pay for shipping
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I would be looking for the plastic piece that goes around the climate controls and radio, all the way to the cigartte holder. And also maybe your cargo cover<BR>Thanks<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>I would be looking for the plastic piece that goes around the climate controls and radio, all the way to the cigartte holder. And also maybe your cargo cover<BR>Thanks<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Its All Gone Sorry. But if you need any body parts my car is the same color as yours
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Do you have rear mud guards ?<BR>What condition is your hood ?<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>Do you have rear mud guards ?<BR>What condition is your hood ?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>no rear mud guards and the hood is the only part of the body that is primered
Joksta69

Post by Joksta69 »

i need the passenger side mirror assembly, and the windshield wiper assembly )both sides) tell me how much and youll get the money<P>joksta69@weedmail.com
shuan24

Post by shuan24 »

do you still have the rim locks and key?
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

How badly damaged is the spoiler? got nay pics? color?
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joksta69:<BR><B>i need the passenger side mirror assembly, and the windshield wiper assembly )both sides) tell me how much and youll get the money<P>joksta69@weedmail.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i sent you an e-mail<BR>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Hey man, <BR>I am interested in the rest of your car.. How much damage does the car have. I was wondering if you have any pics. I am looking to buy what you have left of a car. Thanks. Oh yeah I live in Northern Cali.<P>------------------<BR>Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 14.62@99.4<BR> Now with NOS
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
92RedGS

Post by 92RedGS »

I was wondering if you had the black plastic housing for the radiator cap. mine is cracked on the side and is slowly leaking coolent on my belts and driving me crazy filling it up every five days.
92RedGS :)<BR>I'm Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. Say aren't you the guy from the Village People?
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

my car did the same thing so i used it for my car i dont know where the guy got the one that was on but it was metal mabe the dealership makes the metal now<BR>im going to the pick n pull today for some honda parts i will look for a probe r mx-6 that has one for ya<P><P>------------------<BR>Elegant Beige 92 GS<P>McGaughy@saber.net

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”