For those of you who like CSI and a good laugh

Off-Topic Discussions
jumboplay

For those of you who like CSI and a good laugh

Post by jumboplay »

Since you guys gave me such a good response on my job quitting article, I thought I'd amuse you with my article about how CSI screwed up my life. You probably wouldn't find it very interesting if you don't watch the show, but if you do, you'll probably get a kick out of it.

http://www.tommyv2.com/05april6.htm

Enjoy!

On a side note, my dad got rims for his MX-3. He's like friggen 60 years old and he has 17s! Damn it all. They're pretty cool though... I was almost, kinda...maybe...jealous? Nah. I got Miglias. Still, he only paid like a few hundred bucks. Damn it.
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

my dad is 57 and has a bunch of mods done on his Mazda 6 including 18" wheels! :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

It's crazy to think that today's dads are so much cooler than they used to be. I remember him driving a Buick with wood trim when we came to Canada 17 years ago. That's a far cry from now. However, it seems moms still aren't cool. My mom drives a Honda. Enough said.
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

my mom drive a 96 Ford Aspire, nuff said here too :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I had to drive a rental ford aspire from seattle to portland oregon once.. damn good gas mileage.. there and back for $7.. (Probably cost $13 today) But that was the most uncomfortable car I have, to date, ever driven in my life. Leads me to believe ford named it the Aspire because anyone that drives one "Aspires" to get something better ;)

Tunes67
Flashpoint2

Post by Flashpoint2 »

my parents have a Dodge Shadow and an Elantra... *sigh*
1996 MX-3 RS - Sold.
2004 RX-8 GS - Yay!
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Tunes67 wrote:I had to drive a rental ford aspire from seattle to portland oregon once.. damn good gas mileage.. there and back for $7.. (Probably cost $13 today) But that was the most uncomfortable car I have, to date, ever driven in my life. Leads me to believe ford named it the Aspire because anyone that drives one "Aspires" to get something better ;)

Tunes67
Actually the only time I drove this car was a week after she took it off the show room floor, I actually took my road test in it( I know, I know I didnt get my liscence till 96, I was almost 19, but thats what happens when you get busted for joyriding when you;re 15) It was so friggin uncomfortable and the though small, was very hard to parallel park w/ no power steering. Though I hate the car w/ a passion, without it I wouldn't be driving or sitting here at 2 am telling this story
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

My dad changed cars like once a month... One year, he went from a Lexus SC300 to some sort of Audi to a BMW 3 series. Now he cruises in a BMW 5 series. Stepmom drives a brand new Honda Accord. At least my real mom drives a Pontiac Grand Am... cooler than the Accord 4 door, lol.
No more MX-3.

Return to “Off-Topic”