2005 Missisauga Meet

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

I will bring my MX3Extreme show car with me, I havent been to the meet in a few years so count me in! :twisted: I may bring a few top show cars with me as well. We have made tons and tons of changes since my last visit. Hope to see everyone there.

MX3Extreme
Jackson Racing GSR ( Acura Integra )
Scrape by the Lake 2005
Fire in The Park 2005
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

:shock:

Excellent!

I can't believe you still have that babe. I was in future shop a few weeks ago and don't recalling seeing your Mx-3 in the install bay. Good to see your still interested in the community tho. :2thumbsup:

There's a few of us in the Niagara area, it would be a good idea to organise a convoy for the trip up :D

Damn, I guess it's more pressure to get my car ready. With the 4 week backorder on my springs, I got a feeling I don't be able to get the exterior visuals taken care of for the Ottawa Mazda Meet, but the Mississauga Mazda Meet should be more than enough time :twisted:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
RTT

Post by RTT »

i have posted on the toronto protege board and there are alreadi about 6 ppl that are going to go and i know a bunch more people in the club that will be coming too!! gonna b a good turnout....

if there are any changes to the time or date or location PLZ pm me so that i can change the post on their board as well!

thanks
blackie

Post by blackie »

:D This is great i bought my mx3 in october an iv been dying 2 get her out 2 a meet an i agree that we shud get a convy for the road trip from niagara / st catharines 2 the meet :) IM IN
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

Yeah I have totally redesigned the car with Turbo and custom interior changes and stereo upgrades with all kinds of nice toys! We can meet at my shop and then all go together if everyone wants to from the area. Let me know.

MX3Extreme
Jackson Racing GSR ( Acura Integra )
blackie

Post by blackie »

Sounds like a plan :D Pm sent 2 you btw
Pearl-JapSpec

Post by Pearl-JapSpec »

count me in.
either my car will be fully skirted + painted
or bp-t with skirts and no paint.
haha. cant wait.
Car Out Of Order For Now...
2 weeks In counting till re-incarnation!!
New G-Force Front Bumper!!
-_-_-_- Pics On Site -_-_-_-
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3_junkee
Cyn

Post by Cyn »

Hey,

This sounds like fun....maybe I'll come. I need some ideas and tips....had my MX for 2 years now but still don't have money or time to do any real mods.....damn tuition and insurance! lol

Cynthia
'99 ECLIPSE SPYDER GS-T
'95 Talon TSI ~ FOR SALE
'95 MX3 RS - SOLD
'93 MX3 GS - SOLD
'92 MX3 GS - SOLD
misfitsfiend

Post by misfitsfiend »

so is the date set? like there are no changes from now on ... cuz i really want to come out to this
hoffman_BMX89

Post by hoffman_BMX89 »

yeah i will be there too
95 Mx-3 GS [R.I.P.]
96 Mx-3 GSR [Sold]
97 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder [For Sale]
97 Saturn SL2 [Sold]
03 Corvette Z06 [Current toy]
98 Saturn SL2 [Daily]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

misfitsfiend wrote:so is the date set? like there are no changes from now on ... cuz i really want to come out to this
As far as I can tell, this date is set!

Spread the word, the more the merrier!!!

Honestly, I don't care if there are Hondas and Hyundais also.

Come one come all!!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
blackie

Post by blackie »

:D nice i booked it off at work ima be there for sure......plus im gona bring LOTS OF CASH so if anyone getting rid of stuff ( hint hint 8) ) i'll be ready
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Hey Jeff! You comming?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
ManoWar

Post by ManoWar »

Hopefully i will get my mx-3 till then. Will most definite come. Sadly it will probably be as close as it gets to stock since money is tight :oops:

PS: Will bring some good fellas with mx-6 if anyone doesn't mind?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Not at all, the more the merrier....also remember, we weer all stock at one point. Half the cars that usually come are usually stock anyway, or with some very minor mods.
The first one I went to my car was still stock except for the CarPC. The meets are a good place to get ideas too and ask questions, they spark the imagination.

This year, my car will be very modded, although I won't be able to get my body kit install squeezed in before the Ottawa Mazda Meet, it will be started the week after, so my ride will be pimpin' for the Mississauga Meet, guaranteed (except for the interior, but hey, you never know)

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”