Bragging Rights

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

that is a little to much for me but still a very good job.
MX-3 for Me

Post by MX-3 for Me »

Thanks for the nice compliments all!
Its actually a '94 Integra believe it or not. Also- it isnt overkill for a show car for all of those that said it is overkill. It was built to demonstrate what can be done with car electronics and skills. It is NEVER driven on the road- purley for showing and demonstrations :)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Ricksmx3 wrote:
Custommx3 wrote:Looks very nice, lots of skill there, but a little overkill IMO.
Hey barry arent you installing a screen in yours?
Its already done (just 1 though), but Im not gonna give details till Im done :)
Legato626

thats sweet

Post by Legato626 »

Thats is a nice show car i dont see how he could drive it but that is no MX3. for the fact it has a vtec and it has the rear side windows. If it is a mx3 it isnt a mx3 anymore =)
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Custommx3 wrote: Its already done (just 1 though), but Im not gonna give details till Im done :)

It's done but your not giving away details until its done?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

hahaha
wonder what the cops would say when the pull you over.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

the cops couldnt pull you over, you hit the little red button and your car would turn into a transformer and start terrorizing downtown tokio!!!!
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

DavidOS wrote:hahaha
wonder what the cops would say when the pull you over.
First, he'd charge you for having 13 TV's in view of the driver, than you would have to argue over the fact that they are monitors and not TV's.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

ok i have to laugh because first of all i met the guy who drives this...in person yes the car is amazing, and second no he did not do the whole interior him self he told me in person that he got sponsered by blankput or wutever and they re did his whole interior..1 year ago his car was completly different but still an all out show car trophie winner. so lets get one thing str8 i really doubt he did all that custom fab his self...and a not on top of that....its AUTOMATIC! with a gsr supercharged and nos!
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

hmm i dont know where you're looking but the car thats in the link is standard. You sure you're talking about the same car?

On a side note why do people insist on putting screens under the hood. This car even has speakers. Under what circumstance would you need a monitor and speakers under the hood? You broke down and you need the monitor to figure out where the gerbil goes so you play an instructional dvd on how to install it?
bluebullet

Post by bluebullet »

he simply had a shifter boot installed over it so it looks like it is standard
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

To the Extreme! Just like the Vanilla Ice song. Pretty insane, lots of work but I like to drive my car not look at it...
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
MX-3 for Me

Post by MX-3 for Me »

Your silly- if anyone should know its me, and it IS standard. :)
Not that it matters really- because its never driven, only in and out of the transport trucks and into and out of show grounds. Keep that in mind too- for all of you who say its too much, its overkill bla bla bla- its just a demonstration of skill and functionality and how extreme you can go with that kind of stuff.
Thaz all- I think its intense and I know its going to take all of the car shows best of show awards this year- without a doubt!! :)
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

I LOVE TRANSFORMERS. You got 5/5 from me dude.

The engine bay is amazing too. I love it all.
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

Hey MX-3 for ME,

Tell your bro that his car is sick! I got the Performance Auto & Sound from NOV 04 where he took the cover. That car had my whole crew going crazy, everyone sayin, "Yeah! I'm gonna do something just like that, only different!" Losers...

I'm sorry to hear it's only a trailer queen, but with 4 coats of paint, 5 clears, 400hr airbrush job, and 4 more coats of clear, I guess I can see why she doesn't see the street anymore. Let's see some pics of your car now.... lol
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”