Thanks to the good weather today!

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Neil

Thanks to the good weather today!

Post by Neil »

The weather FINALLY FINALLY!!!!! Warmed up this weekend and i finally got a chance to install my taillights. I'm 100% happy with them. Now if only it was warm enough for me to wash my car!
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looking good
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

loooooooking goooooood tooooooooo!!

Can't say the same for our weather here, a ton of wet snow and more on the way again...sheesh!!
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

jschrauwen wrote:loooooooking goooooood tooooooooo!!

Can't say the same for our weather here, a ton of wet snow and more on the way again...sheesh!!
hahah yeah i was gunna say.... YOU CANT POSSIBLY LIVE NEAR TORONTO!!!! hahah nice car 8)
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

I have gone through 3 sets of tail lights (not including the stock ones). 2 sets of chrome altezzas and one set of black like yours. Every single one of them got moisture inside. I hope you don't have the problems I did. I think I'm going to put the black ones back in after maybe resealing them.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

i've had the same problem with mine. I called corksport about them and they said drill a hole in the bottom to let the moisture out. Well it worked......but only for about 3 months and it all came back. I'm thinking about putting my stock ones back on. Atleast i know they don't leak. Good luck though.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”