biotch backed into my car!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
phillyMX3mayn

biotch backed into my car!

Post by phillyMX3mayn »

i go to blockbuster to rent tekken5 for ps2. get home and they gave me tekken5...for gamecube. wtf. i go back to blockbuster. come out 1 minute later. i see my car the way ive never seen it before. it looked so hurt. my heart dropped. some old b!tch crushed the door and scratched the fender. 2nd time this week someone drove into my car. luckily the first one didnt damage. so i think im gonna use the money to buy a good used passenger door and a pair of z3 fenders. anyone know where to get a pair for a good price?

Rule #1: Park far, far away.
-Steve
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

ouch bro i feel for ya. ive had some crazy b---- hit my car with her door and her ask me wtf i was looking at..
for the door id check the wreckers and for the z3's i saw them on ebay not to long ago maybe theyll be back up again soon.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

that sucks...
well at least you got some money out of it...I've been hit twice this winter in a parking lot and both times nobody stayed or left a note behind, so now I have some beautiful damage to my rear bumper :(
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

there were some on ebay
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

i have a red power door and a blue manuel door,make an offer,i can deliver if we make a deal 8)
phillyMX3mayn

Post by phillyMX3mayn »

so i got a couple estimates today avereraging about $1750. New door shell, repair fender, paint the whole side of the car. Ill probly stick to my idea. z3 fenders, junkyard door...bp? :idea:
-Steve
92rsmx-3

Post by 92rsmx-3 »

why would they paint the whole side of the car? just get them to paint the fender. and the door. and blend with the back a little bit
95 Eagle Talon Tsi - New Toy
92 Mazda MX-3 RS - probably selling
86 Mazda Rx-7 - motor blew going 145
86 1/2 Toyota Supra - pissed me off sold it
91 Taurus... SHO - died
phillyMX3mayn

Post by phillyMX3mayn »

if they were to just paint the fender and door it would be noticably different with the 10 yr old stock paint.
-Steve
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

yes they have to blend into adjacent panels, they do not usually paint entire adjacent/damaged panel, but they have to put new clearcoat on adjacent panels to make it look matching
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
phillyMX3mayn

Post by phillyMX3mayn »

The lady isnt going to pay, so her insurance will give me the money. but i heard they wont give me all that i need. if thats the case im gonna argue. i mean if its 1800 to fix, and they say 1200, wtf is that? i mean i dont care how much u think it costs to fix. your not fixing it so you cant tell me how much it will cost me. find me a place to do a great job for 1200 then. ugh. but i dunno guys i was thinking of painting the car myself. i did my gf's front bumper and it came out nice. i did it outside tho on a windy day so u can see some debree in the paint in certain spots. but if i do it in a garage or somethin it should turn out good. i might try this 1 coat system. its a base coat with a clear cloat mixed in. all u need is one coat. the body kit isnt installed yet so id paint the kit while its off the car. the only thing im concerned about is the rubber trim and s---. like around the sunroof. i wouldnt know what to do with that. and also the door jams. im painting it a different color, so i would have to paint them and the trunk. im not worried about the engine bay. does anyone have experience with painting? im trying to figure out the strategy. like the order in which you paint the car. like jams first? or last? any way im just rambbling now cuz i have nothing else to do while i wait for ups to bring my springs here. later.
-Steve
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

WTF. it's 100% her fault, she should have to pay 100% of the cost of repairing it.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

man if someone backed into my mx-3 (will have one soon!!) i would cry and try and not beat the crap out of em them lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Get a very very large baseball bat and have the word "Lawyer" engraved on it.. then go visit the biotch and tell her that if her or her insurance company isnt going to pay for the damage she caused.. that someone will get a visit from your "Lawyer" Making sure the bat is not in your hand but is able to be seen with the engraving visible.. :D Yeah I know I am twisted.. but if I couldnt entertain myself I would be far more insane than I already am ;) Btw.. this is a joke and shouldnt be done.. unless of course she were to hit my car ;) LOL

Tunes67
jimishadow

Post by jimishadow »

get 3 or 4 written estimates and take her to court it sucs but you will win and fuc ins companys,the ony people you pay up front to cover you,,,,then have to sue them to hold up there end to do what you payed them to do 8)
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

There is no Tekken 5 for Gamecube! You lie! lol

Sorry about your luck. Make her pay!
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”