2005 Missisauga Meet

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
bandito

Post by bandito »

i would be down. if i still have my mx3 by then. which i think i would, it's gona be hard letting it go, if it does go.
reaper of souls

Post by reaper of souls »

sweet count me in i'd love to meet other like myself and check out what everyone one else has done always up for need ideas
Image 96 X-90 4x4, 16v custom ram air intake lockers front and rear with 5.83 ring and pinion.
RTT

Post by RTT »

I'm in for sure by then my car will b finished....so as long as i'm not working im in for sure....and when we figure out the final date i can get my g/f to post on the protege board and we can get them to come out is stlye too!

8)
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

ill be there and hopfully with my kit on if i ever get the motivation together to get it
lol

oscar anything you need brought to this meet.
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

I hope to be there and hopefully i will have my cf hood that has been at Chasing sizes house for a century know lol.
phredren

Post by phredren »

^ Do you have to have an MX3? I have an MX3 cylinder head, does that count?
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

LOL Don't worry Oscar..I'll be bringin the girlies..acutally I might involve my girl club in this too...not all mazda's but car girls just the same...my car will definately be done!!!! WHOHOO!!! neways let me know if u hear back from the secret guy about posting on other forums...I helped out with it last year too but I don't remember who else it was...hmmm....neways I will be there with Prisilla the Precidia :lol:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Lol, it was me that was spaming the forums :D... hard set a date and i'll spread the word!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Well, if there are no objections, then lets leave it as is?

Does anyone prefer another date? Location?

Last year I had tried to set up the meet on the CNE grounds, but because of the timing and the Molson Indy, I wasnt able to secure a permit. I'll see what I can do this year.

Lakefront is always nice though!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
RTT

Post by RTT »

I'll let the mazda protege club (TOProtege Club) know about it, my girlfriend is part of that club! that is if it is open for other mazda clubs?
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

RTT wrote:I'll let the mazda protege club (TOProtege Club) know about it, my girlfriend is part of that club! that is if it is open for other mazda clubs?
This meet is open for all mazda clubs, big and small!

The more the merrier!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

RTT

Post by RTT »

ok cool i'll send the word out on the TOPROTEGE club and get them out but only when the date is set in stone so keep me posted and then i'll start the thread on their forum!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

Fry's in for sure, ill see if my other mazda friends come with.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

me 2 bro i'll bring sum ladies
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

RTT wrote:ok cool i'll send the word out on the TOPROTEGE club and get them out but only when the date is set in stone so keep me posted and then i'll start the thread on their forum!
So far it appears that there are no objections.

My suggestion would be to post on the other UBB's asap; in the case we need to change it, we will still have ample time to re-schedule.

Spam away!!!
OSKY

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”