92 MX3 GS For sale in montreal

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Daniel Forest

92 MX3 GS For sale in montreal

Post by Daniel Forest »

345 000 KM (200 000 miles) Highway.<BR>Black, V6, 5 speed, ABS, cruise, etc.<BR>Good body but a little surface rust on the bottom of driver door and around windows.<BR>Missing front spoiler. Needs front rotor (actual ones are working but probably warped). Tear in driver seat and rear seats (dog sitting in the rear...). Tires are shot. Struts still working but I could see they are leaking. Idle climb in traffic (TPS?). Sticking rear calipers when using handbrake. Key broken in hatch. Now any key could open it (useful!!!). Need sway bar bushing in the rear. Crack in windshield.<BR>Car is running currently and is still used everyday. I'm just trying to avoid traffic jam in the city.<BR>At $1900 canadian (around $1250 US) it is a good project car or parts car.<BR>I could help deliver but would prefer local sale.<BR>Included is a new head gasket/seal set from mazda (cost me $400 canadian). I was thinking I was needind a head job but that was the timing belt that had slipped one tooth. <BR>daniel Forest<BR>home: (514) 522-5855<BR>jada@contact.net<BR>work: (514) 872-1405<BR>daniel_forest@ville.montreal.qc.ca<p>[This message has been edited by Daniel Forest (edited June 14, 2001).]
Daniel Forest<BR>Montreal, Canada
Postman2K

Re: 92 MX3 GS For sale in montreal

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daniel Forest:<BR><B>345 000 KM (200 000 miles) Highway.<BR>Black, V6, 5 speed, ABS, cruise, etc.<BR>Good body but a little surface rust on the bottom of driver door and around windows.<BR>Missing front spoiler. Needs front rotor (actual ones are working but probably warped). Tear in driver seat and rear seats (dog sitting in the rear...). Tires are shot. Struts still working but I could see they are leaking. Idle climb in traffic (TPS?). Sticking rear calipers when using handbrake. Key broken in hatch. Now any key could open it (useful!!!). Need sway bar bushing in the rear. Crack in windshield.<BR>Car is running currently and is still used everyday. I'm just trying to avoid traffic jam in the city.<BR>At $1900 canadian (around $1250 US) it is a good project car or parts car.<BR>I could help deliver but would prefer local sale.<BR>Included is a new head gasket/seal set from mazda (cost me $400 canadian). I was thinking I was needind a head job but that was the timing belt that had slipped one tooth. <BR>daniel Forest<BR>home: (514) 522-5855<BR>jada@contact.net<BR>work: (514) 872-1405<BR>daniel_forest@ville.montreal.qc.ca<P>[This message has been edited by Daniel Forest (edited June 14, 2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi there. just curious, if you are planning to part out your car, i need the passenger side door panel or the whole door if it is in great condition (no rust, dents or scratches). my door has some rust and i'd like to replace it. if you are not parting out your car, maybe we can swap doors and i'll give you cash to sweeten the deal. let me know what you think. <P>PostmanPostman@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
groundzero mx3

Post by groundzero mx3 »

a 1200$can je l'achete tout de suite,seulment pour les piece<P><BR>GROUNDZERO FX MX3
Daniel Forest

Post by Daniel Forest »

Dear "postman",<BR>I'm not willing to part out the car yet. I would like to sell it complete.<BR>Thanks<BR>Daniel
Daniel Forest

Post by Daniel Forest »

I would let it go for 1500$ canadian. Nose bra included. If no sale in a few days, I will shop for a low mileage one and keep the other for parts.<P>Daniel

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”