Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Frenchguy0

Re: Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Post by Frenchguy0 »

How much for the plastic frame that goes around the radio and climate controls. I'm talking about the piece of plastic that goes from the vents in the middle of the dashborad all the way to the ashtray at the bottom.Mine got broken when my cd player got stolenand now I see the light behing the cigarette lighter.<BR>Let me know ASAP.<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
importforlife

Post by importforlife »

Do you still have the rear spindles for sale. I just got an alignment job and my rears are bent in. You can e-mail me at josh_281@hotmail.com<BR>Thanks
purplemx3

Post by purplemx3 »

i was wonderting do you have the alloy rims for sale?

Post by Guest »

Hey Im looking for the wiring that plugs into the front bumper corner lights, I just need one, If you have it please let me know, all the salvage yards already have them cut off and their differnt than the back ones, Thanks Chris
MXRON

Post by MXRON »

I AM LOOKING FOR A RIGHT FRONT HEADLIGHT LENSE FOR MY CAR PLEASE EMAIL ME AT <P>scorpioloy34@hotmail.com
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchguy0:<BR><B>How much for the plastic frame that goes around the radio and climate controls. I'm talking about the piece of plastic that goes from the vents in the middle of the dashborad all the way to the ashtray at the bottom.Mine got broken when my cd player got stolenand now I see the light behing the cigarette lighter.<BR>Let me know ASAP.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That is already gone.<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paulob:<BR><B>hi, i have a 94 mx-3, and i need the drivers windows switch(this is double), how much for this?<P>I need the intire piece</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>That piecs is gone, Sorry.<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by importforlife:<BR><B>Do you still have the rear spindles for sale. I just got an alignment job and my rears are bent in. You can e-mail me at josh_281@hotmail.com<BR>Thanks</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have the rear spindles. <P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by purplemx3:<BR><B>i was wonderting do you have the alloy rims for sale?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I do have the alloy rims for sale. $35 per wheel.<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmaMitches:<BR><B>Hey Im looking for the wiring that plugs into the front bumper corner lights, I just need one, If you have it please let me know, all the salvage yards already have them cut off and their differnt than the back ones, Thanks Chris </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm sorry the wire is already gone.<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MXRON:<BR><B>I AM LOOKING FOR A RIGHT FRONT HEADLIGHT LENSE FOR MY CAR PLEASE EMAIL ME AT <P>scorpioloy34@hotmail.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Passneger or driver side I have them both.<BR>
Fahzie

Post by Fahzie »

How bout the front seats? Are they black? <P>Could you do me a favor? Measure the distance between the rear seat bolts and the fronts also from side to side. I need to know if they will fit in my Probe GT.
Todd Lambert<BR>ZE powered PGT
92MX3GS

Post by 92MX3GS »

$$? for driver's side headlight? I'm interested in it as long as it's as clear and doesn't look fogged. Please <A HREF="mailto:bryanwatkin@hotmail.com[email]email">bryanwatkin@hotmail.com[email]email</A> me with price and shipping estimate to northern PA.<P>Thx
92MX3GS

Post by 92MX3GS »

sorry about the e-mail address. it's bryanwatkin@hotmail.com
MXRON

Post by MXRON »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> Passneger or driver side I have them both.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>HOW MUCH FOR BOTH OF THEM<BR> AND HOW MUCH FOR JUST THE PASSENGERS SIDE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”