Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lilbuckaroo

Re: Parting out '92 MX-3 GS

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RayRay:<BR><B>how much do you want for the little plastic pieces that connect the small part of the head lights to the front beam? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Gone Sorry<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Torrey:<BR><B>Hey how much for the....<BR>driver side power window controls/switches? <BR>center armrest?<BR>plastic pieces that hold the lap belt against the seat?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Power Window swith is gone<BR>$30 for the center arm rest in black<BR>$15 fot the plastic pieces.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phiet850:<BR><B>How much for the hatch garnish?? and the center armrest?? and glove box?? noel</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$20 for the hatch garnish<BR>$30 for the center arm rest in black<BR>$30 for the glove box<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phiet850:<BR><B> also yer floor mats....and do u have the clear bumper lights?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>$40 for the set of four, the driver on is not in the best shape. I dont have any clear lenses.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>Does the '92 GS and a 94 GS have the same catalytic converter? If so, let me know how much you'd sell yours for<P>TwistedMentalz00@aol.com<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Lets say $$75 incl shipping if it does work for you.<BR>
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> $20 for the hatch garnish<BR>$30 for the center arm rest in black<BR>$30 for the glove box</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey man ill take the hatch garnish cover.. if it is still in good condition...let me know...pinoyviet850@aol.com <BR>Noel<BR>94 blue rs
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B>I have a '92 red MX-3 GS. I am parting out. The engine is blown. The car has 167k. Everything is stock. I am just want ing to get rid of it quickly. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Do u still have the tail lights??
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phiet850:<BR><B> Hey man ill take the hatch garnish cover.. if it is still in good condition...let me know...pinoyviet850@aol.com <BR>Noel<BR>94 blue rs</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i need the one that covers the trunk inside ...sorry if i got u confused
rece

Post by rece »

hey there, do u have any of the little black snaps that hold the pannels together. <P>also the plastic pannel inside the hatch that is on the outside of the jack <P>please e mail me rece444@hotmail.com<BR>
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
OriginalGuru

Post by OriginalGuru »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> Yes I do, Lets say $100</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Allright sweet man....my emails <P>bladd2001@Hotmail.com<P>Get in touch with me and we'll figure out the details...thanxx<P>
Brian<BR>95 MX-3 RS<BR>Too Poor For Any Mods
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phiet850:<BR><B> Do u still have the tail lights??</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes I do still have both tailights. Let's say $50 for the pair<BR>
Billy Ihburg

Post by Billy Ihburg »

Hey let me know where to send payment for the two door panels. Email me at jihburg@cs.com And we will figure out shipping costs and all that good stuff.<P>Thanks,<P>Billy<BR>93 GS SE
HeatherChellette

Post by HeatherChellette »

This may be a stupid question, but do you think that the head is warped, cracked or ruined? I know that several things can cause and engine to blow. I was just wondering if the head was still good. Another thing, is your radiator still in good shape? If you have these two things, how much would you want for them, individually?
Heather
92mx3gsv6

Post by 92mx3gsv6 »

do you have the doors, write me and email, abercrombieguyfromoklahoma@yahoo.com
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HeatherChellette:<BR><B> This may be a stupid question, but do you think that the head is warped, cracked or ruined? I know that several things can cause and engine to blow. I was just wondering if the head was still good. Another thing, is your radiator still in good shape? If you have these two things, how much would you want for them, individually?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I e-mailed you. The radiator is gone<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”