Sun is good and bad....

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
zoom zoom zoom

Sun is good and bad....

Post by zoom zoom zoom »

Now then......

do any of u have problems when the sun is low, you're drivin into it and the light bounces off your dashboard above the speedo right onto the windscreen?

I drive home every night into the sun and can't see.... i have to duck down a little to look underneath the reflection!! Real annoying!

Anybody have any suggestions??

Cheers,
snellgrove

Post by snellgrove »

I find the MX-3 is far nicer to drive towards the sun in, than normal cars tbh..

but, yes... what is it with Jap cars and shiny dashboards! take a tip from the germans, they have very un-shiny, un-reflective dash's...just so this doesn't happen!

my advice is to somehow make it less shiny and reflective... NEVER EVER polish your dashboard :lol: !!
1997, Silver, V6
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

get some sunglasses :P
zoom zoom zoom

Post by zoom zoom zoom »

mxmaz.....ur a genius....why didn't i think of that! :P

its not that its bright...but you have a huge block of ur dashboard reflecting on to your screen....

I don't know what kind of material to wack down without it looking pants....
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

i grease my dash up tons in the summer and it partially blinds me, but i dont care cus it looks good :) Just have to drive "safe" :P

PS- if "Jschrauwen" reads this post please do not comment on "snake road" as the sun was down and the shiney dash was not a factor in the incident... if you comment on this yet again you will be hearing from my lawyers. thank you :P
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

JWMX3 wrote:i grease my dash up tons in the summer and it partially blinds me, but i dont care cus it looks good :) Just have to drive "safe" :P

PS- if "Jschrauwen" reads this post please do not comment on "snake road" as the sun was down and the shiney dash was not a factor in the incident... if you comment on this yet again you will be hearing from my lawyers. thank you :P
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

hahah oh man

Return to “European MX-3 Community”