Hatch Garnish?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Redlined

Hatch Garnish?

Post by Redlined »

Alright NOBODY YELL AT ME!! haha I dont understand.. Ok so Im putting a kit on my car and I find the car looks stupid with a nice kit and the stock weiner wing from the RS... Therefore I want to add a wing but not a big gay Aircanada wing or anything like that. I kind of like the styling of the F40 Wing off of erebunicorp. I have read posts of people saying you need a hatch garnish you dont blah blah blah. So whats the low down? Do i need a hatch Garnish with that wing? if so someone tell me why!!! and where do I get it?? Thanx in advance!
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Not sure about whether the garnish is needed for your spoiler type but they do come up on ebay pretty often and on the For Sale forum of this board...
Image -Jim
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

There's one on Ebay right now.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

you said weiner...But seriously You should just get the 94+ Canadian GS wing, they rock!. If you buy a wing that doesn't cover the stock location, you will need one to cover it up and make it all mount right
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Here's the current one on ebay mentioned by 2fazed http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... ename=WDVW They usually go for <$50 including shipping whether thru ebay or private sale.

As to whether you need the garnish for the F40 style wing installation, might wanna pm or email Matt (s/n msbmx3) since he has one on his ride... nice pics here... http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/v ... _id=307456
Image -Jim

Return to “Appearance”