Gauge Pillar

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Nomad_69er

Gauge Pillar

Post by Nomad_69er »

I was looking around the forum and couldn't find anything about what people have used for their gauge pillars. Is there a universal Autometer one that can be used? Or do you have to custom fabricate one?
Thanks and the turbo project is on its way....once I bury my car out of 4 feet of snow! :)
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
TEAMpK

Post by TEAMpK »

YESH....that is the same one I have. Looks really good installed too.
Tim - http://www.TEAMpK.net (formerly known as pkmx-3)
94 MX-3 RS JDM B6T
Nomad_69er

Post by Nomad_69er »

Thanks a lot for the help as usual! :lol:
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I bought a 3 pillar gauge pod from them and I cant believe how difficult it was to make fit. It took a couple of hours at least.. they are the only game in town but it was absloutely brutal. The seatbelt scrapes off it and the bottom was completely the wrong shape... It looks good now but it was by no means plug and play.

Sorry for the crappy/gigantic pic...

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

mine was plug and play unlike frankos, mine is even one of the "flawed" ones, got it at a awsome price :D
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Man mine should have been a flawed one.. The bpt was easier to put in then this pillar was..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Do they make those without the automatic seatbelt slot in them?
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Yeah, http://www.gaugepods.com/mazda.html has em for both with/without auto belts. Scroll down at the link. Only the 2-Pod type is offered for non-auto-belt MX-3's though. 3-Pod and 2-Pod are both available for the auto-belt MX-3's.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

When you guys installed these did you just pu them over your old pillers? Thanks

Clayton
FroSTeD

Post by FroSTeD »

I removed the old one and replaced it with a 3 gauges one, it fitted right in without modifications.

I don't have auto-seatbelt, and it worked fine.

Return to “Forced Induction”