coolant tank relocation

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
johnboi85

coolant tank relocation

Post by johnboi85 »

ok i need room for my intake so i need to relocate my coolant tank. i know that atlantamx3 has allready told us about this mod but i can't figure out where he put it. can you please show some pictures of your engine? i also need to know what intake you got yours off of? thanks
bp mx-3
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Image I used a bracet that was on like the airbox or something. Once you rip everything out you should have enough parts left over to make something like I did :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
mamoo

Post by mamoo »

Now that's what I call an air intake.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

hahaha, I think the pic is colse to actual size, stoopid 600 dollar didgital camera :D
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

which intake? You can keep the coolant tank in the same spot of you use the Ebay kit. Image

On page 8 of my cardomain I have a lot more pics in better quality.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

i actually have the ebay intake, but i think my stock battery box was in the way, so I had to hack it a bit to get it to go on. i' am gonna get the same optima, which will give me room for it. but i probably won't mess with it for now cause i'm goin bp soon

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”