Turbo Manifold w/ Turbofor B6

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
freyguy_412

Turbo Manifold w/ Turbofor B6

Post by freyguy_412 »

Hey, I found a guy who did a pretty nice write up on installing the B6T components on a regular B6 motor (it was here somewhere but I can't find it again to save my life). On his site he listed he got the turbo manifold with a turbo for only $100. This seems way too low to me, but I wanted to find out if anyone knew a good place to get the turbo manifold with a turbo in it (new or remanufactured). Thanks
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
facko

Post by facko »

i found my turbo and manifold on ebay, i got lucky w/ the manifold and got it for 38 bucks after shipping, but i know that i seen remanufactured ones for 100ish? and i bought the whole turbo setup (manifold turbo ext.) of a probe for about 150...i cant use the probe mani but i should be able to get around 40 bucks for it if it isnt cracked or nething....if u use ebay just make sure the people ur buying from have good feedback and u shouldnt get screwed over :P
freyguy_412

Post by freyguy_412 »

Do you know a site that specializes in the remanufactured turbos? I've been trying to search for one but havent had the best of luck.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
facko

Post by facko »

well...http://www.rebuiltturbochargers.com has them but they are kinda pricey...as for other websites im not really sure...just search around on yahoo and what not...im sure ull find something.[/url]

Return to “Forced Induction”