GS front Lips! + Agressor Kits Group Buy

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

110$USD is too expensive :lol: whatever

have a nice day
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

Posted: March 10 2005 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you my friend, are an idiot. Stay the hell out of my post.

they are 600$ from Mazda. You wont even find one of these for this cheap in junkyards.

And it is not my money, because I profit nothing from this Bulk Buy, I am simply passing on a message.

People on this forum are absolutely useless.
If we are all usesless...you stay the hell off our site!!! :sadwavey:
ovendenk
Supporting Member

Post by ovendenk »

honestly, why do people have to get sooo angry in some of these threads? everyone has an opinion that they are intitled to whether it is the same as yours or not, that does't matter. just ignore it and move on. :roll:

BTW, i thought this was a site used to inform mxers about their car, so if you feel that we are all useless, why bother posting??? :? go talk to your buddies at mazda.
kevin (aka The Oven)
93 mx-3 GS KL-ZE with KL31 cams and properly chipped ecu
All mods are on my website: http://ca.geocities.com/ovendenk
MX-3.com Worklog: http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=48462
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

Joey's mx wrote:If we are all usesless...you stay the hell off our site!!! :sadwavey:
It was a figure of speech, get over it. Sorry for trying to help.
ovendenk wrote:honestly, why do people have to get sooo angry in some of these threads? everyone has an opinion that they are intitled to whether it is the same as yours or not, that does't matter. just ignore it and move on. Rolling Eyes

BTW, i thought this was a site used to inform mxers about their car, so if you feel that we are all useless, why bother posting??? Confused go talk to your buddies at mazda.
Again, get over it.

I was not getting angry because someone has a different opinion than I, I am suprised of the ignorance coming from people like rayrrod who seems to have an IQ lower than his shirt size. His post was completely useless and had no merits.

If you can pick these up all the time for 40$... GOOD FOR YOU.. most people can't. The cheapest ive seen them for sale used is in the 140$ range... same price as what these NEW ones are going for. The fact that they go for 600$ at mazda is somewhat pointless, I know, but where else can you get them in new condition?

The guy running the Bulk Buy asked me to pass on the message to others, and I figured I would be kind in letting a few intertested people in on a good deal. If you dont like it, then move on. Whats the problem?

If you are skeptical because of scammers, then dont buy please dont clutter my post with useless junk and blatantly mind-less offers.

A good saying to live by is if you dont have anything PRODUCTIVE to say, STFU.

So finally I would like to say sorry for trying to pass on what I thought (and still think) is a good deal.

/of thread
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

I think the price is reasonable. I'd buy one if there was a few more sheets of fiberglass thrown on there just because with it that thin (especially the brackets) I'd crack mine off on the first track day. Good if your keepin it on the street though.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

bmwm3guy wrote:it IS brand new, and the quality of the lips are easily seen in the pic. I know 3-4 people with these lips that have had no problems whatsoever. Just because you're doubting thomas doesnt give you the right to rag on my thread.

again, fine.. it is your loss, now leave.
Actually the quality of the lip in the pic looks kind of sketchy. Honestly it looks used. I'm in the market for a front lip and just letting you know why I haven't jumped on this. Not trying to being a jerk or anything.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

yea, unfortunately the pics do not do justive for the final product. The pics do look sketchy, but I have seen this guys work and it is great. He makes them all the time, and when i get mine installed I will take pics and you guys will be able to make an informed decision then.

Thanks for the honest comment though, really... I appreciate it. :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”