Looking for ***Glass Headlights *** Anyone? Read!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
simo711

Looking for ***Glass Headlights *** Anyone? Read!!!

Post by simo711 »

Okay, for anyone's info, I have contacted my dealership and they charge $181.20 or $293.75 depending on your VIN. I just thought it was cheaper than $400 someone else said.<P>You are welcome, Chris<P>------------------<BR>Sporty Black 94 Mazda MX-3 **Wanna Race??**
Bbqman218

Re: Looking for ***Glass Headlights *** Anyone? Read!!!

Post by Bbqman218 »

yes the first price is for the Globe and the second price is for the Globe and Housing. These heads are made of Plastic, and the $400 ones are made from Glass. These are more likely only found overseas if found.<P> I think the other $400 price on headlights were the ones for the new miatas. Someone posted that they would fit into the mx-3 but It would cost an arm and a leg to find out for sure.
simo711

Post by simo711 »

Actually, these were the prices for the GLASS headlights. He assured me and that they would be sent from europe. Chris
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

where can you get them? I want some
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Da_Wiggy

Post by Da_Wiggy »

I thought I read somewhere that the glass housings were made for a different(better) bulb, posibly the h-3 or h-4. Is the bulb conversion possible too?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Nope, all lenses are the same, but different materials.<P>Some european may be a little different, cause the USA has DOT standards, and The US models may be made to comply.<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
simo711

Post by simo711 »

If you want to know WHERE to get them, contact your local Mazda dealership and if they won't import them, you can order them directly from <A HREF="http://www.bergemazdavw.com" TARGET=_blank>www.bergemazdavw.com</A> <BR>They priced the glass housed headlight assembly as $280 and $8.00 to ship for my vin, so you will have to email them and give them your VIN.<P>Chris<P>------------------<BR>Sporty Black 94 Mazda MX-3 **Wanna Race??**

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”